Random thing that's impossible to do.

Benner

lmao that soo didnt even count though... slow as shit, and one circle at a time? um, no. technically, i wasnt challenging him either, but even if trouble maker had made that video i would still say no

you should watch the video again the my fingers move at the same time. but yes they do move slow it is impossible to do at speed.

and you were right you didn't challenge any you said and I quote

the brain cant process that at one time, its not possible...i will give you $20 if you can do it and show me
nothing more nothing less. I proved its doable.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant do this:

try and point your index fingers at each other then rotate one clockwise while you rotate the other counter clockwise...

I know people who have spent over a half hour trying to do it funny to watch

Okay, so right finger goes clockwise, left finger goes counter-clockwise? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard b/c if you think about it. If they make the same circle one figure is going clockwise and one is going counter-clockwise. You never specified

to go opposite direction circles.

i went to work today, and theres this pretty cute girl that sits in the next row over...

i told her about the elbows behind the back, and she stood up and tried it a couple times, then this 50-ish y/o woman in my group stand up and tries it for 1/2 second before she realizes whats going on, and informs girl #1, but by that time a couple of us were already cracking up. shes book smart, but sometimes, not so street smart.

i tried the head bobbing thing with her but she thought about that one before she tried it and goes "no, its definitely not impossible". i told her "good answer". lol

maybe youre not understanding it right.... point your fingers at each other and then move one in circles towards you, like youre reeling in a fishing line, and then move the other one the opposite direction....the brain cant process that at one time, its not possible...i will give you $20 if you can do it and show me

He said move ONE finger like you're reeling in a line, THEN try to start the other one the other way. Not both starting at the same time.

Hell, anyone can move their fingers rotating the opposite direction IF you start it at the same time.

He said move ONE finger like you're reeling in a line, THEN try to start the other one the other way. Not both starting at the same time.

Hell, anyone can move their fingers rotating the opposite direction IF you start it at the same time.

LOL I did not think this finger thing would be such a huge thing :)

Tell someone you cant roll dice with your eyes clsoed while bitting your lip

Guest Melanie
Just saw this thread and found it funny that everyone thinks its impossible to rotate your fingers in opposite directions, starting at 2 different times. I can start one, then the other, then stop the first while continuing the second, then start both. All while doing it at a decent speed.

Just saw this thread and found it funny that everyone thinks its impossible to rotate your fingers in opposite directions, starting at 2 different times. I can start one, then the other, then stop the first while continuing the second, then start both. All while doing it at a decent speed.

Same here.

Okay here's one. Hold your right leg or left leg (just one)straight out while sitting down so they're in the air. Now hold the arm on the same side straight out as well. Rotate your leg one way making circles in the air and try to rotate your arm the opposite way.

You have to keep them straight out in front of you though.

Haven't seen anyone able to do it yet.