Columbus Racing?

dover

Yup way to make yourself look like a fucking idiot there Pat. Congrats asshole. No one here likes you. Anymore internet things your fingers can type but your fat mouth can't back up.

Are you kidding me? Every time I'm out at meets I make fun of drag racing. EVERY TIME.

and actually, people here do like me, or else I wouldn't have green over there to the left, or even be here for that matter.

So the only fucking idiot here, is you.

• Confused 1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many times I have tried to tell you people, its just what I call drag racing. You take offense to it like I am even fucking talking to you. Thats my opinion, and nothing anyone is going to say or do is going to change it. Even Kenny respected that.

You should be telling that stuff to Dover, not me. I KNOW other people on here do other forms of racing, like I said. Show him, not me.

I could care less what you call drag racing, I take offense because its something I enjoy and you seem to think its inferior. I do beleive thats called racism and thats nit allowed on this site.

Why do I have to tell Dover anything, I talked with him on Saturday about how terrible I am at drag racing a bike but I can do a minor amount of damage on a bike at a road course. Just because I like road course doesnt mean I have to make fun of or say drag racing bikes is gay. You speak of respect for all forms of racing and then turn around and show drag racing not an ounce of respect.

I could care less what you call drag racing, I take offense because its something I enjoy and you seem to think its inferior. I do beleive thats called racism and thats nit allowed on this site.

Why do I have to tell Dover anything, I talked with him on Saturday about how terrible I am at drag racing a bike but I can do a minor amount of damage on a bike at a road course. Just because I like road course doesnt mean I have to make fun of or say drag racing bikes is gay. You speak of respect for all forms of racing and then turn around and show drag racing not an ounce of respect.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Real mature, Rondell, reeeeeaal mature.

Not sure if I get this?? Please do explain.

Are you kidding me? Every time I'm out at meets I make fun of drag racing. EVERY TIME.

and actually, people here do like me, or else I wouldn't have green over there to the left, or even be here for that matter.

So the only fucking idiot here, is you.

That's odd everyone I have talked to continues to let me know how much of a complete faggot you are. So now I am confused? I am a fucking idiot, eh? Like I said before your bitch fingers are getting out of control and you might want to put those things away cause we all know you won't say shit to me of this here interweb. I would say quit while your ahead but you already fucked that one up, so I guess just take that little bit of pride you may think you have and go find some other way of full filling your need to be a faggot on a daily basis.....

My god this has gone plaid.

Would I go auto x or road racing? No I don't have a car set up for that but I had the money to build a car I would. Do I take me element rally racing? No but again if I could I would.

Who really cares as long as it is loud, fast, and dangerous?

Way to much closed minded thinking here and lots of not correct ways of getting points across....

Who really cares as long as you are racing something somewhere? If you don't like it that is what makes this country great you don't have to like it. At the same time don't be a dick about it.

I have a family now and no time.

This right here for me. I'm one of the founding members of this site. And it was almost 9 years ago now that COFBA started and we started hanging out with what became Columbus Racing. I was in my early 20's and had the time to devote to it. Now, not so much. I've got family stuff, gym time (I lost 70+ pounds last year and plan on keeping it off), ice hockey, and I'm also a high school ice hockey coach. I still enjoy my cars, but I have other things that come first now. A lot of you younger guys will have the same thing happen to you. It's coming... :lol:

Not sure if I get this?? Please do explain.

It's from chappelle show forever ago, but that doesn't matter. I thought it was pretty clear that I thought your post wasn't very mature. Maybe not? Maybe there's no place for maturity on this "racing only" forum either?

Guest tbutera2112
It's from chappelle show forever ago, but that doesn't matter. I thought it was pretty clear that I thought your post wasn't very mature. Maybe not? Maybe there's no place for maturity on this "racing only" forum either?

dont forget to cup the balls while your slobbin on pats 2inch dick

dont forget to cup the balls while your slobbin on pats 2inch dick

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/0db62c88.jpg

I tried the mature route but that retard I guess didn't get it and apparently niether do you. Maybe there is no place on this forum for slow ass people like yourself. Thanks guy.

I tried the mature route but that retard I guess didn't get it and apparently niether do you. Maybe there is no place on this forum for slow ass people like yourself. Thanks guy.

LOL, I guess I can laugh at this too. A sympathetic laugh, but a still a laugh.

I saw that you tried the mature route, that doesn't mean I'm wrong in pointing out when you started trying the immature route. I got it just fine buddy/guy/pal.

LOL, I guess I can laugh at this too. A sympathetic laugh, but a still a laugh.

I saw that you tried the mature route, that doesn't mean I'm wrong in pointing out when you started trying the immature route. I got it just fine buddy/guy/pal.

yup your such that sweet person and all.. your a faggot just the same..