Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally bought a quick car, finally got a job where I don't work all weekend, finally have time/money to replace clutch, finally get clutch broken in, finally getting ready to FINALLY make it to the track, and then what happens? The rear end breaks. Just bad timing and shitty luck.

Despite work/school and lack of money, I'll be out next season. Finally

$ is the problem for alot of us. i was at kilkare every thursday at the beginning of this year until my shit started braking. i also feel that theres cliques on here. dover, you have your 20-30 people you like, i have my group of people i preferre to go out with, and so on.

but what do i know, im 19, and only been on the site for about a year. no respect here.

Who are you??? I stated where I post my bullshit oh wait it's in the subforum I paid for you fucking idiot.. I don't blow up the whole site with worthless shit like alot of people do.. Go back to the peanut gallery

i done give a fuck what you post in you subforum, did i say anything about that NO

I stated i invited CR riders to come on a couple rides with me, you bitch no one comes to events, races. Why didnt you show up to ride? because \/

how can you expect everyone to make EVERY event???

Maybe this is why you make worthless threads, because you bash other people for no reason

Yeah your right I'm pussy for not bringing a drag bike to your stupid fucking rides with all your slow friends I got friends that do that shit cool you want me to come do your gay rides bring any of your junk to see us.. I bashed the people who don't contribute shit at All to a racing site why are you getting so butt hurt get the fuck out of here go back to your bed and cry keyboard warrior. Edited by Dover

Guest Removed
Scott that's a good idea but I have something up my sleeve for the busa being stock wheel base this season was just to get me good at the hand clutch.. Don't worry about next season it'll be a monster..

Zach the cobra is coming along I have changed my mind about 100 times no for which direction I want to go (1000 rwhp monster or 650's all day pump fun car) so we are taking our time with it in high hopes I make the right decision! Motor is sex though you'll have to come check it out.

I understand the concept of the whole social networking site now your all right I fail maybe I just miss the old times when everyone raced and every weekend we had new stories fuck I miss it.

hopefully you stay 650 pump gas car, and build something different to shoot for 1000. you try to push 1000 with this, it may do it, but it more then likely wont like it.

Ha, old times.... you was in diapers in the good old times. but thats what we say when we get old. but thats just it, none of use want to let go of the good old times, but if you stand still and just look back at the old times, where are you really going? no where! turn the fuck around , and look at whats coming at you. the future. not your past.

I have no idea who you are.

You joined after I stopped coming out 3-5 nights a week. You also have a very good reason for not being on the site sooner. Serving our country is something I can respect.

Priorities shifted dont have time to get out to meets as often as I would like. But I have been at 3 meets you have been at just didnt have a reason to talk to you cause I didnt know you.

Oh and I am bored someone had to argue with you.

Priorities should shift. i look back at what i used to have, and what i have now, and wish i would have done it sooner. but i still have the good old times..lol

Finally bought a quick car, finally got a job where I don't work all weekend, finally have time/money to replace clutch, finally get clutch broken in, finally getting ready to FINALLY make it to the track, and then what happens? The rear end breaks. Just bad timing and shitty luck.

well guess what, thats what happens when you fuck with cars. you put money in them to go faster, and shit breaks. needing more money. thats why they say "you gotta pay to play".

why dont you lay you busa down again.

I race you mid ohio for $$$$ since im soo sllloooowww

i've been out to probably 6 meets this year, better go off myself since i dont go out to every meet, meh

Hahaha that's cute if you havent gone down yet you will now.. Got to go down everyonce an awhile to find out your your not invincible.. You really are fucking stupid thank you for clarifying the exact reason 90% of us don't post much here anymore.. Are you serious did you call me out to midohio cause you've been to a whole 6 track days! As soon as your done comparing apples to oranges we can get back on subject.. I feel bad for you i think they make medication for that......

I don't see what the big deal is. Like anthony said, the track days are full and people go out to some events. Look at ls1 tech and svtperformance. you think they only talk about ls1's and mustangs, not hardly. don't let the name fool you, its a internet forum......

This topic comes up every once in awhile and the posts so far have summed it up. Columbus won't ever be the same as far as street racing with the media being all over any incident. Bad things have happened and politics are involved. That being said, it's too bad you weren't old enough about 8 years ago when my ~280wheel fox body was out running most of the competition. We would hit the East side/West side every dry Friday and Saturday until after the snow had fallen. It was a hell of alot of fun, but the cars were nowhere near as fast and we rarely had any issues. I don't know if you(Dover) ever saw Charter in action, but I have some stories from there that won't be posted. Just relax and realize that a lot of us have grown up and have families now. For me that means that I need to avoid that kind of stuff, unless it's at the track. I'll try and count the number of times my Cobra has been at the track in the past two years and that will have my ass covered as far as racing. I just don't go out looking for "trouble" anymore, because I don't need that now.

That being said, this place has always been racing for the few and shit talking for the rest. It's just too bad that everyone gets so defensive/fired up over little shit now and it all gets deleted by the mods :( Enjoy.

This topic comes up every once in awhile and the posts so far have summed it up. Columbus won't ever be the same as far as street racing with the media being all over any incident. Bad things have happened and politics are involved. That being said, it's too bad you weren't old enough about 8 years ago when my ~280wheel fox body was out running most of the competition. We would hit the East side/West side every dry Friday and Saturday until after the snow had fallen. It was a hell of alot of fun, but the cars were nowhere near as fast and we rarely had any issues. I don't know if you(Dover) ever saw Charter in action, but I have some stories from there that won't be posted. Just relax and realize that a lot of us have grown up and have families now. For me that means that I need to avoid that kind of stuff, unless it's at the track. I'll try and count the number of times my Cobra has been at the track in the past two years and that will have my ass covered as far as racing. I just don't go out looking for "trouble" anymore, because I don't need that now.

That being said, this place has always been racing for the few and shit talking for the rest. It's just too bad that everyone gets so defensive/fired up over little shit now and it all gets deleted by the mods :( Enjoy.

Agreed. Well put.