Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have a site of 20/30 DEDICATED RACING members than 4000 fucking keyboard heros.

This is a INTERNET FORUM but it is also and INTERNET FORUM NAMED COLUMBUS RACING!

And damn you Zach :bangbang:

I understand what you're saying, but then why be on a public internet forum?

Have you ever been in a group with only 20 people, ifyou're lucky? I've lived in small towns where the only bigger town was over an hour away. Wwe spent many nights with 20 or less. Let me tell you, it gets real fuckin boring real fucking quick. No, maybe not everyone here will participate (like half of you would know since you don't bother to introduce or make others feel welcome, you know who you are ;)) but there's no telling why they're not participating (money, family, etc.) or maybe they'll bring some fresh faces, ideas, cars, etc. It's hit or miss. It's a public forum. It's the way things are.

Guest tbutera2112
All I can do is laugh, at you, no motor man. My car is gleamin in the garage yours is collectin dust.

Zing zang.

atleast all my piston rings are in tact

zing zang that homo

You realize, Columbus Racing is a lot more than drag faggotry, right?

A shit ton of us do real racing, that involves, you know, turns and stuff.

Do you really want to start this argument? Don't be a fucking idiot and start bashing drag racing, because I am pretty fucking sure I never stated that the other types aren't racing. So PLEASE eat a dick and get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Do you really want to start this argument? Don't be a fucking idiot and start bashing drag racing, because I am pretty fucking sure I never stated that the other types aren't racing. So PLEASE eat a dick and get the fuck out of here with that shit.
+ 1

+2

Please explain to me how Columbus racing got started

"Got started", you just answered your own question, congrats. The site isn't the same, any idiot could have pointed that out. I even joined for drag racing back in the day. That is, until Mr. AutoX showed me what a waste of time and money straight line racing was.

Now this is just a car enthusiast community, nothing more.

I've made like 3-4 threads inviting everyone to come out and ride motorcycles with my group, but I havent been there

i second drewhops

pot?kettle?

i done give a fuck what you post in you subforum, did i say anything about that NO

I stated i invited CR riders to come on a couple rides with me, you bitch no one comes to events, races. Why didnt you show up to ride? because \/

how can you expect everyone to make EVERY event???

Maybe this is why you make worthless threads, because you bash other people for no reason

Group rides are bad mkay, aside from abd drivers and even worse riders thats why I gave up street riding.

I race you mid ohio for $$$$ since im soo sllloooowww

Ill take this bet, $100 says i run faster.

"Got started", you just answered your own question, congrats. The site isn't the same, any idiot could have pointed that out. I even joined for drag racing back in the day. That is, until Mr. AutoX showed me what a waste of time and money straight line racing was.

Now this is just a car enthusiast community, nothing more.

Im glad your such an elitist with your logic and Auto-X, I mean I see SOOOO many other Auto X people on here. Cr started with drag racing and has accomodated other types of racing over time ( and no drag isnt the end all be all) and will continue to grow with other types.

I used to run SCCA and work on a few Mid O miata teams but you wouldnt know that because your too busy being a inept online hardass

Im glad your such an elitist with your logic and Auto-X, I mean I see SOOOO many other Auto X people on here. Cr started with drag racing and has accomodated other types of racing over time ( and no drag isnt the end all be all) and will continue to grow with other types.

I used to run SCCA and work on a few Mid O miata teams but you wouldnt know that because your too busy being a inept online hardass

I don't know how many times I have tried to tell you people, its just what I call drag racing. You take offense to it like I am even fucking talking to you. Thats my opinion, and nothing anyone is going to say or do is going to change it. Even Kenny respected that.

You should be telling that stuff to Dover, not me. I KNOW other people on here do other forms of racing, like I said. Show him, not me.

I don't know how many times I have tried to tell you people, its just what I call drag racing. You take offense to it like I am even fucking talking to you. Thats my opinion, and nothing anyone is going to say or do is going to change it. Even Kenny respected that.

You should be telling that stuff to Dover, not me. I KNOW other people on here do other forms of racing, like I said. Show him, not me.

You came in here and said "drag faggotry" and called auto x real racing. You can have your opinion all you want but you dont have to be an ass about it. Approach it with different verbiage and I can bet you people wouldnt take offense to it. AJ and I have had our conversation about the 2 and didnt have to disprepect the other to get our point across... Apples to oranges in the same fruit bowl.

You came in here and said "drag faggotry" and called auto x real racing. You can have your opinion all you want but you dont have to be an ass about it. Approach it with different verbiage and I can bet you people wouldnt take offense to it. AJ and I have had our conversation about the 2 and didnt have to disprepect the other to get our point across... Apples to oranges in the same fruit bowl.

funny thing is Dover didn't say anything about drag racing, he just made reference to the site being all the same people coming out over and over and no one new ever does, but everyone is on here being an e-thug voicing their opinion like Pat did when nothing was said about a specific type of racing

funny thing is Dover didn't say anything about drag racing, he just made reference to the site being all the same people coming out over and over and no one new ever does, but everyone is on here being an e-thug voicing their opinion like Pat did when nothing was said about a specific type of racing

The hell are you talking about? The entire 3rd page was about drag racing!

I personally joined CR as someone interested in learning more about cars and racing in general, and even after 6 years I have yet to drag race. . but I've got to know a lot of really cool people and hopefully one day will have my nova at the track.

The bullshit binds us, and it's threads like this that keep us going!

Yup way to make yourself look like a fucking idiot there Pat. Congrats asshole. No one here likes you. Anymore internet things your fingers can type but your fat mouth can't back up.

Real mature, Rondell, reeeeeaal mature.