Yep I own a Mac, and this is another reason why.

SpaceGhost

I own a mac and so far its the best computer i've ever owned. all my other computers always failed since i like to download games/music and all i'm guessing i'd get a virus. hopefully its true and mac's are less likely to get a virus

If you had anybit of common sence that wouldn't be a issue. Done blame the PC for you not scaning files you downloads

If you had anybit of common sence that wouldn't be a issue. Done blame the PC for you not scaning files you downloads

I don't even use antivirus on any of my windows installations. Common sense is more than enough to keep them running flawless.

Ands for the mac users (myself included) be aware that Safari is essentially the least secure web browser you can use. There is plenty of malicious code out there for safari ;)

+1.

Anyone that cant properly manage downloads shouldnt be doing it. As long as you are not going to shady sites, downloading .exe, .bat, etc files you will eliminate yourself from 99% of these problems.