Point & shoot Digi Cameras

Gergwheel1647545492

this is the camera ive got quick easy to use gets good pictures. the ones in the pix thread i made were from this camera off of the basic default settings. can be had for 100 easy jsut look if nto 120 still is good . been a great camera does video too

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Casio+-+EXILIM+10.1-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/9501862.p?id=1218115621284&skuId=9501862

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8 or LZ10. Best quality Image Stabilization of all P&S's since it's built into the lens not the sensor. Excellent low light higher ISO, and a lot more photographic control than the others thus it's more than merely point and shoot. It also has a wider zoom range too.

/thread

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8. Best quality Image Stabilization of all P&S's since it's built into the lens not the sensor. Excellent low light higher ISO, and a lot more photographic control than the others thus it's more than merely point and shoot. It also has a wider zoom range too.

/thread

Bought my Parents one last year for Christmas. Good camera, too slow to focus in my opinion. Do you have one?

Bought my Parents one last year for Christmas. Good camera, too slow to focus in my opinion. Do you have one?

Older version, but yes. Check to see in the settings of yours.....can't recall of the top of my head, but there are two settings for focusing, one is faster than the other. My elderly parents use it and do quite well with it.

Key reasons I like the LZ8 and LZ10 are the stabilization and Image Quality. Ever notice all the digital noise in the pics people post here have? Typical consumer cams. Used to be that way with the very old gen. Panny's but not anymore. They are among the best sensors out there now. They also build one tough camera too. Very well built for the money.

For sure. I'll have to look into that. I bought the camera opened it, turn it on, played, boxed it back up and wrapped it. After they opened it I played with it some more. Very nice camera for sure. And absolute great quality. Yes, without getting properties, I can always tell P&S cameras.

I just sold 161 images from last weekends cheer competition!!!