Good SPAM FREE places to look for homes online?

AWW$HEEET

Google real estate is good, but slow on my computer at work.

I use realtor.com

One thing to note when crafting your search is that not all information is entered correctly on the MLS.

For example, if you search for a house with 3+ car garage, the listing may have it as only having a 2 car. Therefore, the house would be excluded from your search.

I suggest signing up for the site, crafting low level search restricting price and area and let it email you new listings.

I have found 2 houses on realtor.com. Are you looking to buy a house or compare prices? Right now is an excellent time to buy a house as the market is down for sellers and they are really desperate. That and add on the fact that most people list in the spring so they are crazy desperate if their house is still on the market.

Right now is an excellent time to buy a house as the market is down for sellers and they are really desperate.

Actually, the market is up compared to where it was a year ago. The first time home buyer credit (now extended and includes a number of current/recent home owners as well) has helped the market, especially in first-purchase type of homes.

A conversation with my realtor (who is very good, and I will suggest to anyone in need of one) was telling my wife and I that many of the 75-150k homes listed right now are going fairly well.

That said, the time between Thanksgiving until the new year is always an aweful time to sell...my realtor won't even list a home during that time, as it is a waste of time.

I will be listing my Reynoldsburg property at the beginning of the new year (it's not finished fixing up yet), and I am pretty hopeful to have it in contract in a couple months after listing. My realtor thought what I needed out of it was reasonable, and she was able to sell our condo quickly while other similar units for similar money have went unsold, so I trust her judgement. :)