Honda D15b2 Motor for sale

DaddyBuiltRacing

I just pulled this out of a kids car on Saturday. He drove it to my house and claimed it had a blown headgasket. However there was no coolant in the oil, no oil in the antifreeze, no smoking, never overheated...his car was using coolant.

I haven't tore it apart to check and make sure its not blown, but my gut instinct tells me its not a bad headgasket, more likely he had a bad radiator.

Does not have distributor or intake manifold

$75 takes it oh yeah it has 124k miles on it

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

It might be the water pump. My 91 CRX was "using" water. I'd have to add 2 water bottles every other month. After about 8 months the pump completely crapped out.

I just replaced it 2 weeks ago so I can't confirm if it really is fixed.

(no water in oil, no oil in coolant, in my case either.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed
I just pulled this out of a kids car on Saturday. He drove it to my house and claimed it had a blown headgasket. However there was no coolant in the oil, no oil in the antifreeze, no smoking, never overheated...his car was using coolant.

I haven't tore it apart to check and make sure its not blown, but my gut instinct tells me its not a bad headgasket, more likely he had a bad radiator.

Does not have distributor or intake manifold

$75 takes it oh yeah it has 124k miles on it

i just had one of these in here, and it was a head gasket issue..i couldnt find any other leaks in the car ...but it would eat 1/2 gallon of coolant a month.

• 2 weeks later...