Try to take this question serious

Cordell

I'm just asking this for the sake of discussion. I'm wondering about my NOS plate on my car. Since I'm only using it as a dry set-up, could I spray a second stage threw the fuel side? I have no idea what the inside of this plate looks like since it's a single outlet LS1 plate, thoughts?

I would think yes. plates are designed to spray evenly, right?

I would think it could work, but I'm not sure I want to try it. I guess since it would have a jet limiting how much nitrous gets in the worst it would do would run rich, or rich in some cyliders. I don't know, I feel like I'm missing something.

No...the fuel rail, and N20 rail are completely different..im sure you could..but the n20 bar has different size holes for a reason, aimed at a different angle for a reason

Rob my plate has no bar, it's open. Or am I missing your point?

Guest Removed

perimeter plate...then i sure wouldnt try it.

you can..but i think you would have even more issues with uneven distribution in the intake then you are going to have now. but thats just my opinion. the angle and sizes of the holes are different for a reason.

perimeter plate...then i sure wouldnt try it.

you can..but i think you would have even more issues with uneven distribution in the intake then you are going to have now. but thats just my opinion. the angle and sizes of the holes are different for a reason.

The plate only has one hole in it, hence why if I had it to over again I wouldn't have bought this NOS junk. It has a dicharge like a regular nozzle in the top of the plate, it's nothing like the better designed plates from other manufactures.

i would say yes because people spray through their intake without a plate so I dont think the angle would be a limiting factor...

But I thought you wanted to sell the kit because it costs you one engine already

this man changes his mind daily keep up son.

hmmm goodluck man why do you want ot spray a 2nd stage? u use a tiny shot right now anyways :gtfo: :)

this man changes his mind daily keep up son.

hmmm goodluck man why do you want ot spray a 2nd stage? u use a tiny shot right now anyways :gtfo: :)

I did sell it :ninja:

I'm looking into different options, and I've been coming up with new ideas cause I'm bored. What's it matter anyway, you don't stand a chance on my little shot?