wtb 9006 hids

Bigfoot

If you are looking for new, the DDM Tuning kits are some of the best that I have found. The slim line ballast kits work well when installed in a projector lense set up, great bang for the buck. I haven't had to use the warranty to know how well they back it but they do come with a lifetime warranty.

4300K will offer the most optimal lighting.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/catalog/HID_Kits-85-1.html

Edited by SilverTwin
Link added

ive also heard they are good. Hope you putting them in some projector-type housing...

Passed some stupid dark green Civic fartin down 270 last night and it was like the damn sun was following me. Its not cool when you try to look like you have nice lights, but just fail miserably...

I picked up a VOLT kit from XenonDepot (AKA: kbcarstuff.com) and has been great. These have Japanese components, just assembled in Taiwan. The more expensive kit from them, the Xtreme kit has Japanese components and is assembed in Japan.

I say just buy new if you can, if you buy used ones...if a ballast fails or bulb goes out...to replace it is more then half the cost of a brand new unit.

Good Luck!

-D

ive also heard they are good. Hope you putting them in some projector-type housing...

Passed some stupid dark green Civic fartin down 270 last night and it was like the damn sun was following me. Its not cool when you try to look like you have nice lights, but just fail miserably...

:lol: mine shoots nice an straight an forward but also have a part that reflects off my headlights are they also shoot straight up too..

but its odd nothign inbetween its perfect