Black Friday 2009

verse

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much at all.

HH Gregg has a Netbook for $199, doorbuster item.

Couple places have cheap Blu-ray players. I haven't seen anything that is going to drag me to wait in line anywhere.

All the TV deals are child sized units. I'd be willing to wait in line for an awesome deal on a large TV, gas generator, i7 based PC, or a decent treadmill, but so far I haven't seen anything for those.

Not much at all.

HH Gregg has a Netbook for $199, doorbuster item.

Couple places have cheap Blu-ray players. I haven't seen anything that is going to drag me to wait in line anywhere.

All the TV deals are child sized units. I'd be willing to wait in line for an awesome deal on a large TV, gas generator, i7 based PC, or a decent treadmill, but so far I haven't seen anything for those.

Target has a netbook right now in their flyer for $199. Acer, 160gb hdd and 1gb ram.

anyone looking for tires, i know Micheal tires plus is have a 200 dollars off of purchases 400 dollars and more and its 50% off anything below that. but its only on black friday between 6am-8am so if you drop off your vehicle with in that time, you should be good

what i posted, they have all different kinds of tires...

55inch TV's or better-and It has to be a killer deal.

One call gets me cost at HH- example- just picked up a Panasonic 1080 Plasma, 50 inch, 670+tax. Beat that-I'll buy 2. :)

How much for a WD-65737 or WD-73737 Mitsu DLP?

Their Black Friday sales for them are a joke. They upped the price to put the 20% discount on them. Everything on sale + 20-30% should not mean bumping up their normal weekly prices to take the discount. Hell, there 60" DLP is more expensive that it normally would be.

Big LCD's = big bucks, Plasmas are too reflective.

I didn't even see it. I just copied it off of a list in Word where I copied things from a list on a black friday thread on another forum.

Ha, looking at the list again it's because the formatting didn't show up. It's in order of price.

I think you may be underestimating just how big a 65" tv is... how far is your couch from your TV?

How much for a WD-65737 or WD-73737 Mitsu DLP?

Their Black Friday sales for them are a joke. They upped the price to put the 20% discount on them. Everything on sale + 20-30% should not mean bumping up their normal weekly prices to take the discount. Hell, there 60" DLP is more expensive that it normally would be.

Big LCD's = big bucks, Plasmas are too reflective.

I think you may be underestimating just how big a 65" tv is... how far is your couch from your TV?

I know exactly how big a 65" is. My best friend has a 67" Samsung DLP in a room significantly smaller than my living room (and sitting at a distance equal, if not a little closer than our couch).

Our 50" looks tiny, and most people are surprised it is a 50". I really want a 73"...and if the 82" DLP's weren't so crazy in price, it would be considered as well, though that might actually be slightly big for the viewing distance.

I know exactly how big a 65" is. My best friend has a 67" Samsung DLP in a room significantly smaller than my living room (and sitting at a distance equal, if not a little closer than our couch).

Our 50" looks tiny, and most people are surprised it is a 50". I really want a 73"...and if the 82" DLP's weren't so crazy in price, it would be considered as well, though that might actually be slightly big for the viewing distance.

x2 my 52 looks TINY in the room ive got it in lookign for a 65 in or jsut get a projector

i lol at anything bigger than 50 inch screen. not enjoyable viewing at all

how do you figure... 25x22 room an an tv at one wall couch on the other leaves alot of room an you can enjoy the whole thing. let me guess your going to say movie screens are not enjoyable then too since there so big?

dont get me wrong the room an placement are important shoving a 50+ inch tv in a dorm room yea woudl be just retarted