My 68 nova after a good wash/wax

Slimpsy1647545505

Needs torq thrusters asap :p

Yeah I like rep'n gearheadz automotive! :gtfo:

I like Jegs, Chevrolet, and Coke. But, I don't put their stickers all of my car like it was my Jr. High trapper keeper. ;)

I was just giving you shit, man. Agreed, TTII's would be badass.

It would be a waste to detail it until you have the paint the way you want it. Not trying to sell anything to you. Im sure you can figure that out own your own. Does it need cut and buffed again?

I see what your talking about in that jamb picture. Need to get some protection in there.

It would be a waste to detail it until you have the paint the way you want it. Not trying to sell anything to you. Im sure you can figure that out own your own. Does it need cut and buffed again?

I see what your talking about in that jamb picture. Need to get some protection in there.

I don't really know what it needs. It appears it was wet sanded and maybe the hood was buffed. . but there's a lot of swirls on roof and trunk and such. . almost as if it was never buffed, but wet sanded.

Ideally it would be nice to have a couple more coats of clear put on it and wetsanded/buffed again. But not really in my budget at this point.

Guest Removed

i think there may only be clear on part of the car. theres alot of dirty in the paint on the hood. the strips are un even as hell.

want he really wants to do at this point, is make the best of what he's got.

it may need some clear on it, wet sanded and buffed ..

I don't really know what it needs. It appears it was wet sanded and maybe the hood was buffed. . but there's a lot of swirls on roof and trunk and such. . almost as if it was never buffed, but wet sanded.

Ideally it would be nice to have a couple more coats of clear put on it and wetsanded/buffed again. But not really in my budget at this point.

If its got swirls in it then it was buffed for sure. He should have polished it afterwards. It happens though, I know Ive left swirls in a brand new paint job. There are always spots that show up after you wash it a few times.

Ideally is the key word. And I understand how that goes. Do you know what kind of clear he used and how many coats he put on?