I've lost faith in Burger King

Benner

Seriously????

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/IMG00053.jpg

Really? This was it? This is what finally made you lose faith in BK? It wan't the faked grilled burgers or any of their past horrid experiments? Has their food been all that high of quality before destroying your perceived view of BK with these bags of freakish fries we all know have so many perservatives and chemicals you could leave the bag open and never have it go bad? Let alone, there's probably as much potato in it as my shoes.

Well, I guess you could quit BK and their rapist breaking & entering King and just head to McDonalds for a meat pressed/shaped McRib and a freaky child molesting clown. Eww.

Pointless rant on fast food over. :D

Jack in the box is king. :p

Fuck burger king. I hate them so much, I won't even use the .0001 calories worth of energy needed to stretch my pinkie finger to the shift key to capitalize their trademarked name.

Creepy fucking damn commercials.

Gimme Wendy's.....redhead chicks in pigtails tickle my special place.

We don't have jack in the box, and I feel deprived, so... BK isn't too bad, you can get a cheap 'shake, which is loaded with calories. Also, they doing the $1 double cheeseburger again? Awesome.

Yeah, can't believe they don't have a single jackinthecrack in Ohio. I want breakfast fast food at my beck and command. I wish they'd get an In & Out and a real Tommy Burger out here, too.