Car ideas: Sub $10k

SilverAudiMike

Why yes you can, and now i would recommend one of those

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1492997298.html

GAG

As much as I think the G35's look great in a coupe, they get absolutely DOG UGLY in sedan form IMO.

I'm a 4 door sedan fan anyway, but I've never been able to stomach the 4 door G's. (the new G37's look better though).

I've driven a G35...I'd seriously only buy one if it was for $500 or less.

Ouch, mega fail. I'd probably take one, but only if it was cheap. If I can buy a nicer car that is on par performance-wise for cheaper, why bother?

Even though the A4 1.8T Quattro is incredibly slow, I would take it over a G35 sedan any day of the week. Much better looking, interior, AWD etc. You would obviously be giving up big on acceleration and rear seat space.

Also, the G35's are pretty hard to get with a manual.

Even though the A4 1.8T Quattro is incredibly slow, I would take it over a G35 sedan any day of the week. Much better looking, interior, AWD etc. You would obviously be giving up big on acceleration and rear seat space.

Also, the G35's are pretty hard to get with a manual.

The one I drove was manual, and if it was faster than a 1.8T it wasnt much. I would guess that a chipped 1.8T would take a G35.

I've driven a G35...I'd seriously only buy one if it was for $500 or less.

Inb4AudiSomuchBetterThenEveryThingYetIsGonnaGetWalkedByANeon

have you thought about gettin a high mile mach1 .. im sure with a litle work u coudl get one for aroudn 10k goodluck man should of kept your CLEAN cobra

Inb4AudiSomuchBetterThenEveryThingYetIsGonnaGetWalkedByANeon

have you thought about gettin a high mile mach1 .. im sure with a litle work u coudl get one for aroudn 10k goodluck man should of kept your CLEAN cobra

When I last talked to Mike it sounds like he sold the Cobra at the right time

Buy a wrecked car.....who cares about a salvage title if the damage wasn't really too bad and repaired by a professional. You will get something that you really wan't and potentially have a nice $20k car around the $10k mark. Just buy something that you can find the parts for cheap and easy then attempt to do as much work as you can yourself. Just take alot of pics before, during and after the repairs and keep your receipts to help your sale if you decide to part wih it down the road.