02/15/2009 - New features on Ohio Riders

Casper

Things to check out:

- Visit my profile, and take note of the player on the right side and the music playing if you have your sound on. Want that on your's? Go to www.playlist.com and setup an account. It's free. Create your playlist. Then go to edit your details in your User CP. Insert your playlist ID and pick what color you want the player to be. Voila! An MP3 player in your profile. Sweet.

- Check out the "Community" link up top in the navbar. Specifically, the new Social Groups setup and the Pictures & Albums. Social Groups now have "discussions". Basically, they are their own forum now. Sweet. You can also set an icon/picture for the group. You'll notice when viewing someone's profile the group list looks much better with the icons. Right now they're all just a ?, but the group owners can change it to whatever they want.

- When posting, editing, replying to threads, notice the new photo_popup.png icon up top. It pops up a new window with pictures from your albums. You can sort by album, and insert them into your posts. It rocks.

- When going to your User CP, you'll notice a big box at the top about referals. If you know anybody who might enjoy Ohio Riders, give them that link. If they sign up, you'll be credited with the referal.

- When a new social group is created, a thread is posted in the "Website Info" forum letting everyone know.

- Social Group categories... I'm not finished, but soon the groups will be broken down into categories. Right now there's only one category.

There's a ton more to come, but I'm done with the outage at work and am heading home. Woot. Enjoy. Let me know if anything isn't working.

ok i cant find my playlist id on playlist.com??

Where is that?

Don't feel bad, I can't even see Casper's list nor hear his music. Nadda...

I probably have it blocked somehow, I do that a lot.

I doubt it would do me much good to try and set one up if I can't see them.

I'll have to fix it first...

oops! nevermind, it only took me about 5 minutes to set one up and I can see mine, I just can't see Casper's... go figure...

Don't feel bad, I can't even see Casper's list nor hear his music. Nadda...

I probably have it blocked somehow, I do that a lot.

I doubt it would do me much good to try and set one up if I can't see them.

I'll have to fix it first...

oops! nevermind, it only took me about 5 minutes to set one up and I can see mine, I just can't see Casper's... go figure...

:plus1: I can't see Casper's or mine..:confused: I'm probably using the wrong code or something.

I thought it was rather easy! I started a account with playlist.com, added a couple songs, and added it to my CP in maybe 10min. I don't know if I am supposed to have my playlist playing on other peoples pages when I'm there. That's the only part I'm confused about.

It's there when I go. I just went to my playlist like Casper said. Click the link to embed it, copy and pasted the numbers at them bottom of the link in the CP. You guys must have it block or something.

Ok, when I click the embed link it pulls up a new page that wants me to pick where I want to embed it (Myspace, Facebook, etc.). So, I copy and pasted the numbers at the end of URL for that page...no dice. Is that what you did?

What browser are you using?

I thought it was rather easy! I started a account with playlist.com, added a couple songs, and added it to my CP in maybe 10min. I don't know if I am supposed to have my playlist playing on other peoples pages when I'm there. That's the only part I'm confused about.

I think it should be playing the play list of the people's page you are visiting.

Ok, when I click the embed link it pulls up a new page that wants me to pick where I want to embed it (Myspace, Facebook, etc.). So, I copy and pasted the numbers at the end of URL for that page...no dice. Is that what you did?

What browser are you using?

I think it should be playing the play list of the people's page you are visiting.

I am using FireFox and yes you did the same thing as I did.

I thought it should play the persons playlist of the profile your looking at. I don't think that is something I can change. I have been looking around and don't see any options. IDK I am no computer wiz!

I am using FireFox and yes you did the same thing as I did.

I thought it should play the persons playlist of the profile your looking at. I don't think that is something I can change. I have been looking around and don't see any options. IDK I am no computer wiz!

Damn, I'm on Firefox, too. Hmmm... Casper? Wake up man! We need help! :lol: