Mad river this weekend(opening weekend)..

SRTurbo04

i might go for the sunday special if they are open. have to wait and see what im doing.

let me knwo i might roll up with you an do work

Dunno what day but Ill be there, I think I might get a helmet this year....

I rocked myself twice last year good enough to not drive home.

Make fun of me and pay with a fist in your face.

can we call you special at all? lol joking i understand needing the helmet seeing some of the shit people have been doing is insane. ill be hitting you up for some pointers this year going to try the terreign park eeeek

Dunno what day but Ill be there, I think I might get a helmet this year...

I bought a helmet after I flew into a tree in Vermont. I took it with my side and bruised the entire side of my body and broke a rib. It could have been a much different story if I had hit somewhere else on my body. I still don't wear it very much like I should. :rolleyes:

If you've got the money and find a helmet you like, buy it even if it's relatively expensive. You'll be a lot more likely to wear it, and I'm sure you know that the more comfortable a helmet gets, the more expensive it usually is.

Hmm taking a break from riding well its not bad for the start of the season only two lanes closed but everything else is open. I figured it would be packed but I would say there is less then 200 people longest I've had to wait to get on was 5 seconds haha

They dids some changes to a few lanes but so far so good

An dam I'm out of shape!!!

I could possibly be down for this weekend as well. Anyone wanna car pool? I have my own gear but no season pass...when's the best time/cheapest, lol.

skimadriver.com... then prices .... you lazy man

Let me know when you're going this weekend. ;)
friday after work 9 to 330am(i belive midnight madness starts friday) saturday 1pm or later or sunday... or all i dont care

Your stupid if you ride without a helmet. Maybe around here if your just cruising down the shitty MRM stuff, but if you go to VT or Colorado or even 7Springs you NEED one. It's just not worth the risk for me, for as fast as I go ect. It's also amazing if you go to real mountains, hardly anyone is helmet free, it's not considered lame in places like that.

im thinking about heading up sunday for the 430 - 930 session. anyone else interested?

Yotaman and I will be there earlier in the day for his first time on a board. I'm on my way home from there now. I slept there last night and now it's wet and slow up there. Hope it cools off a little more so the snow is faster.

Yotaman and I will be there earlier in the day for his first time on a board. I'm on my way home from there now. I slept there last night and now it's wet and slow up there. Hope it cools off a little more so the snow is faster.

I haven't seen yotaman in a couple years, i might have to make it out to see this embarrassment, LOL. what time are you guys going?