Wanting to start looking into 600s...

Radio Flyer1647545514

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
On the VMax? I will for fun..... but that is about it.... It would be fun to see the outcome.....

What engine is in yours?

KillJoy

1200cc v4...its torquey, but i wouldnt really call it fast by any means....bring the harley out to a track day next year and we can set it up...we will be the cool guys riding cruisers while everyone else rides busas and gixxers lol

1200cc v4...its torquey, but i wouldnt really call it fast by any means....bring the harley out to a track day next year and we can set it up...we will be the cool guys riding cruisers while everyone else rides busas and gixxers lol

According to Specs... things look almost equal.... yours is at 100HP at the Crank, and mine is at 74 at the Wheel..... Weights are close.... it COULD be fun.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
once i get some seat time im coming for paul on his bike...mine should do 11.4s all day long (i think thats what he said he ran), even better with a good tire and a good rider lol

Guest tbutera2112

my bike is carb'd....stage 7 jet kit, sticky tire, drag bars, and some frame support and ide be set....but im tryin to get the mustang running...only plans for the bike are brake pads, maintenance, and drag bars since theyre cheap...eventually ill drop a little at it, but im set on buying an 09 soon as i finish school, so i wont be spending much on the 97 lol

i did get rid of the 3 foot tall mirrors though, got some bar ends for $16 shipped lol

• 2 weeks later...