Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....dont really care.

yep sure did....dodgin the bullet I see.

I have plenty of other bikes I can jump on just to fuck your fat ass up.. you should prolly give up on racing and talking shit on the internet and be a responsible parent and quit acting like a 16 year bitch with a license.. sure hope the apple falls farrrrr from the tree in your kids case :rolleyes:

i must say i have been reading this again.. and it is very unfair for the smurf and his bike i will ride my 1000 and dover can ride it too to race him... come spring but i still want to see if he is as mouthy in person to see if there is any racing going lol

p.s we can do it for a friendy 20 if u would like or fun i want to race or other things ur pick

i must say i have been reading this again.. and it is very unfair for the smurf and his bike i will ride my 1000 and dover can ride it too to race him... come spring but i still want to see if he is as mouthy in person to see if there is any racing going lol

p.s we can do it for a friendy 20 if u would like or fun i want to race or other things ur pick

Shawn .... u know should know by now they are never as mouthy in person . much easier to hit a button behind a screen than have someone in there face calling them out .

BTW nice job on the makeover , bike is gonna look killa when your done . what color u doing the bodywork ? I'm been thinking about getting back in the game and getting another bike to grudge race with . the smurf needs a partner right ...

Shawn .... u know should know by now they are never as mouthy in person . much easier to hit a button behind a screen than have someone in there face calling them out .

BTW nice job on the makeover , bike is gonna look killa when your done . what color u doing the bodywork ? I'm been thinking about getting back in the game and getting another bike to grudge race with . the smurf needs a partner right ...

sup brandon... the body works are going to get painted the same blue as the frame with white racing stripes.... i have the 1000 apart right now fixing it then ill send the busa to get painted...... i got 2 many thing going on now abays.... hell this will make 4 times the sceme has been changed since it was ur turbo bike

i still have a long way befor the 1000 is done

http://www.ohio-riders.com/picture.php?albumid=831&pictureid=9259 but i have parts coming in about everyday

Edited by slowbusa

His bike is gone. Bring that bike down here tomorrow and I'll gladly race you in my truck. ;)

Haha riiiiiight.

I have plenty of other bikes I can jump on just to fuck your fat ass up.. you should prolly give up on racing and talking shit on the internet and be a responsible parent and quit acting like a 16 year bitch with a license.. sure hope the apple falls farrrrr from the tree in your kids case :rolleyes:

Yeah you might have many other bikes to hop on but you sure as hell wont run faster than a 10. ;) and lolz and the responsible parent comment. Until you know how I am with my personal life and how I am towards my daughter....:gtfo: this is the internet dipshit.

Ill only run my mouth in person if someone else is running their mouth first. If no one is running their mouth then it will all be skittles.

Shawn .... u know should know by now they are never as mouthy in person . much easier to hit a button behind a screen than have someone in there face calling them out ....

hahahaha yeah it is easier over the internet....guess its cool i run my mouth in person too if i have to.

Yeah you might have many other bikes to hop on but you sure as hell wont run faster than a 10. ;) and lolz and the responsible parent comment. Until you know how I am with my personal life and how I am towards my daughter....:gtfo: this is the internet dipshit..

lol well with the way you talk on here lets hope for the sake of her she doesn't turn out like a bitch like her dad..

Yup I ran 10's on a stock wheel base busa, my second time at a track. Not making excuses just stating facts. We can see how well I do now for some money. Although you and your boy only roll race.. :rolleyes:

And you guys better calm down. I heard he's a 10th degree blackbelt in Affliction and trains tapout as well

Dont rock tapout shit fool.....thats for all the street thugs yo!

lol well with the way you talk on here lets hope for the sake of her she doesn't turn out like a bitch like her dad..

Yup I ran 10's on a stock wheel base busa, my second time at a track. Not making excuses just stating facts. We can see how well I do now for some money. Although you and your boy only roll race.. :rolleyes:

Awwww you think Im a bitch.....Im torn right now about that. I dont think Ill be able to sleep knowing that. My daughter will grow up to steer clear of the d-bags like you.

Ummmm who said all we do is roll race? Your b/fs dick must be hitting you in the head over and over and over b/c last time I checked.....Cincy peeps do the roll runnin. Only reason why I told my bud to say no to the dig race was b/c he has never done a dig, you all wanted to bet like $100 with him, he had a stock length and height 1k (along with the fact he's never done a dig), and you all had a lowered, strapped Busa that you had your super awesome biek racing b/f ride FOR YOU.

Dont rock tapout shit fool.....thats for all the street thugs yo!

Awwww you think Im a bitch.....Im torn right now about that. I dont think Ill be able to sleep knowing that. My daughter will grow up to steer clear of the d-bags like you.

Ummmm who said all we do is roll race? Your b/fs dick must be hitting you in the head over and over and over b/c last time I checked.....Cincy peeps do the roll runnin. Only reason why I told my bud to say no to the dig race was b/c he has never done a dig, you all wanted to bet like $100 with him, he had a stock length and height 1k (along with the fact he's never done a dig), and you all had a lowered, strapped Busa that you had your super awesome biek racing b/f ride FOR YOU.

mike has only just met dover not to long ago.... mike just loves to race if u was there and someone had a 750 he would love to ride ur bike to race someone he would of rode his owen bike he had it there he drove his vette down he wasnt going to ride 1 1/2 just to get wet it rained all the way back

the reasons mike rides my bikes and i do too so dont get all puffy

1. he fixes it after me or him blows it up lol

2. he is 60pds lighter then me so he goes faster

3. the reason for 2010.... the truth is IM SCARED of my bike i have never sprayed it on now with the motor work done to it its a beast

the reasons mike rides my bikes and i do too so dont get all puffy

1. he fixes it after me or him blows it up lol

2. he is 60pds lighter then me so he goes faster

3. the reason for 2010.... the truth is IM SCARED of my bike i have never sprayed it on now with the motor work done to it its a beast

Hell yea its gonna be a beast! I just wanna ride so bad its pathetic....

Ok I have let this go on long enough. I hate to tell you ullBsorry but I really have the fastest n/a bike in the 614. My hope was I did not want to show my hand but all of trash talk and lies has forced it.

Line up boys if you want sum...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l86/earthtojoanna/Happy%20Birthday/bike1.jpg

I have my inhaler close by if you want me to take a hit and run on my NOS :)

Now back to your chest thumping.

Edited by Wagner