Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look u come on here to start running ur face about lock in races and then u start back pedeling and thats find we have a all motor busa that will run at the track too but tell ur friend to bring his money with him too....... p.s i hope u arent talking about doug gall from middletown he done loss to the all motor bike on his turbo bike and we arnt scare of his bike.. or the blue and silver busa that now has his turbo on it running 9.30s

now go play in traffic fag so ur SOFT ass gets ran over and the net tuffguy isnt working

hell u came on here talking about ur riding a 750 and people trying to race and i tried to race u with a 750 just like urs and u back pedeled UR A FAG talking about u will back ur shyt up and not scared... well if a guy 50pds less then me running his face and is under my skin im not going to wait till he drives back home 1 1/2 away to bitch about it on the net FAG pussy ass bitch now go tell that

here is ur post im talking about be for u edit and say u didnt

Burn a good bridge? :confused:

My mouth wonders on CSS...thats why my intro thread was like 70+ pages when I first joined. Lol...plus the Mr. Clean guy got under everyones skin so ya know.....

BUT I do backup what I speak...whether its runnin somethin or showin up somewhere or whatever.

I drove like 1.5 hours to run a MR2 b/c he said he would rape my h22 hatch....I ran him twice in a matter or 5 min then turned around and went home.

Edited by slowbusa

look u come on here to start running ur face about lock in races and then u start back pedeling and thats find we have a all motor busa that will run at the track too but tell ur friend to bring his money with him too....... p.s i hope u arent talking about doug gall from middletown he done loss to the all motor bike on his turbo bike and we arnt scare of his bike.. or the blue and silver busa that now has his turbo on it running 9.30s

now go play in traffic fag so ur SOFT ass gets ran over and the net tuffguy isnt working

hell u came on here talking about ur riding a 750 and people trying to race and i tried to race u with a 750 just like urs and u back pedeled UR A FAG talking about u will back ur shyt up and not scared... well if a guy 50pds less then me running his face and is under my skin im not going to wait till he drives back home 1 1/2 away to bitch about it on the net FAG pussy ass bitch now go tell that

here is ur post im talking about be for u edit and say u didnt

Um hi asshat....i do believe i said when NEXT (well actually this) year comes (warm season) i would run your dumbass and whoever else....

and thank you for quoting me on sayin i back up what i talked...i said i would beat the the mr2 and i did. :gtfo:

In before page 10, and in that this ullbesorry never shows up to race period rain, or Shine.

=Sean i wouldn't even bother feeding his fire anymore because if he dares to show up in C bus We will put it out for him real quick./Thread

wanna put money on i do/dont show? "lock it in"

i dont ownz a busa anymore :(

shucks. :rolleyes:

im done with this FAG.....

tata short stack

H22 hatch hahaha ricer

haha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I'm just going to hold off on my comments till this Summer when we either find you or you actually show up, and you spit your mouth off like you do on here and Shawn fucks you up.. Bitch up all you want on here, but when it gets out there these people your talking shit to on here like your a badass will flip there switch. Keep talking shit there home boy.

I'm just going to hold off on my comments till this Summer when we either find you or you actually show up, and you spit your mouth off like you do on here and Shawn fucks you up.. Bitch up all you want on here, but when it gets out there these people your talking shit to on here like your a badass will flip there switch. Keep talking shit there home boy.

Lol MORE POWER to him.....I might just do that just to see what he'll do.....hardass.

I will keep talkin shit bitch...on here and in person. :bangbang: