Need new Battery & key Fob Reprogrammed

PGH STEELERS

Need a new battery for my 05 Pontiac Grand Prix and then need my key fob reprogrammed. Any suggestions on a battery without spending an arm and a leg? The other question is I don't want to go to the stealership to get my key fob reprogrammed, doesn't anyone know who to go to?

the battery is cheap at any auto parts store for pretty cheap... I know carquest for sure has them... try calling hightec they do any kind of key dont know their prices though...

look and sometimes you can program them by doing a couple things with the car like putting the key in the ignition holding the buttons turning it to assessory what not you get the idea see if you can find if the gp has one like that

there is a bigger chance the fob is junk than a dead battery just from past fobs i've replaced. and you have to have a tech 2 to program the fobs, looks like a trip to the dealer anyways.

high tech can do any type tch 2 coded keys caddy keys etc just again dont know their rates but that is who we use to program our keys here