2007 Susuki GS500F For Sale

sammygirl

I have had this bike for less than a year and I loved learning to ride on it! I've hurt my back though and don't think I can keep riding. Any offers send me a message!

Sorry to hear about your back. :( Have you tried riding yet, though? Sport bikes can actually be easier on the back than cruisers in many cases. Yours being more of standard/upright position might be a toss up though. I have lower back problems and no way could I ride a cruiser comfortably.

Anyways, good luck with sale!

Sorry to hear about your back. :( Have you tried riding yet, though? Sport bikes can actually be easier on the back than cruisers in many cases. Yours being more of standard/upright position might be a toss up though. I have lower back problems and no way could I ride a cruiser comfortably.

Anyways, good luck with sale!

+1 After I had back surgery, my Dr. said the sportbikes are the best bike to ride for ergonomics.

i found out i have degenerative disc disease (ddd) and sciatica, which just means that any heavy lifting or sudden movements can make it flare up. it's never going to get any better (even with therapy) i can only manage the pain. kinda sucks much because i'm only 28

Yikes :eek:, a good friend of mine has something similar. I think it's called degenerative bone disease. It is all over his body. He can literally pop every joint in his body in and out of socket. He has good days and bad days, but it, like you will never get better. I try to help him out as much as possible.

That's a tough pill to swallow. I'm :( for you, and hope it stays mild for a long time. I believe you need a trike.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm asking $4500 for it, which i know is more than blue book, but i bought a tire and wheel package and a warranty. I will transfer those to you if you buy the bike. they were right around $600 a piece. I need cash or i need you to take out a loan to pay for it. I can't take payments because i took out a loan myself to pay for it and i have to pay that off. The bike has right around 900miles on it. it's in awesome condition, the battery is dead because it sat over the winter, but other than that it's ready to ride.

sorry! this is my boyfriend and i didn't realize he was logged on when i replied! but you can contact either one of us about the bike!:D

i'm asking $4500 for it, which i know is more than blue book, but i bought a tire and wheel package and a warranty. I will transfer those to you if you buy the bike. they were right around $600 a piece. I need cash or i need you to take out a loan to pay for it. I can't take payments because i took out a loan myself to pay for it and i have to pay that off. The bike has right around 900miles on it. it's in awesome condition, the battery is dead because it sat over the winter, but other than that it's ready to ride.