Best deal on Xbox 360 right now?

2 Sweet

Someone help me out here! I gave my original Xbox to my nephew today, so now it's finally time for me to get a 360 again. Do any stores have them for a good price right now? I know Micro Center has some refurbished ones for a decent price. Are the refurbs ok or should I avoid them?

Thanks in advance :cool:

You'll be on your way to 2005 in no time. Hit me up on live.

:lol: I had a 360 but I sold it last February because I was completely broke after buying my car. I've been wanting to get another one for a while, and now I have a good excuse

GameStop has Microsoft reburb Pro systems w/ 20GB HD, 2 controllers, all the basic stuff for $199 with a 1 year warranty, only problem is that they don't have any atm, they are on backorder.

I think I'm just gonna get a brand new Elite bundle for $300. I have a friend who works at Meijer and he can get me a discount. I'm just pissed that the 2 games it comes with are fucking gay

GameStop has Microsoft reburb Pro systems w/ 20GB HD, 2 controllers, all the basic stuff for $199 with a 1 year warranty, only problem is that they don't have any atm, they are on backorder.

I think I'm just gonna get a brand new Elite bundle for $300. I have a friend who works at Meijer and he can get me a discount. I'm just pissed that the 2 games it comes with are fucking gay

I'd really avoid refurbs all together. Even if it has a 1 year warrenty. My buddy did the gamestop thing and has taken his refurb in to be replaced 3 times now. Sure he gets a new refurb from gamestop the same day but its still a hassle i'd say, then your SOL after the first year. If you buy new you have an extended 3-year warrenty on any problems that occurs dealing with the RROD.

My advice is buy the $299 elite, the 120gig Harddrive is all your ever need honestly unless you want to waste your money on countless downloads and never delete anything. Try and sell the crappy games or something idk. Best buy has a promotion going on to with this elite, so check that out. You can get $40 off when purchased with XBL subscription. So you'd be getting the subscription for $10 or so.

MW2 is epic. but i would like to get Forza3...

get the elites, you get the 120gb HD and thats far better than the 20gb. ive already used 30gb.

The new pro/premium (whatever M$ calls them now) come with a 60GB HDD. My 20GB is constantly full tho. :(. 20GB is just too small!

Plus you're no good at it. ;)

I started to play the single player part of it and just not impressed. Nothing really ground breaking. This is just my opinion I know the majority of people really do like it. I hope the game will grow on me more as I play through it.

I started to play the single player part of it and just not impressed. Nothing really ground breaking. This is just my opinion I know the majority of people really do like it. I hope the game will grow on me more as I play through it.

COD isn't about single player. It's about running around on multiplayer getting raped by 12-year-olds with 1887's and heartbeat sensors then screaming obscenities at your television. This is the definition of bliss.

COD isn't about single player. It's about running around on multiplayer getting raped by 12-year-olds with 1887's and heartbeat sensors then screaming obscenities at your television. This is the definition of bliss.

Last time I played multiplayer some guy was yelling at Anthony Green that he was cheating and he was going to eat Anthony's kids.

I have not signed back on since to play multiplayer since that was the second most homo thing I have ever heard when it comes to on-line game play.