new guy & a new car

Nicksredline

so far the best ive pulled off was a 14.24 my friend said after i put some slics on it and put the mods on it i hope to hit high 12's maby if i can get the 60 down.

That evo is definatly clean lookin bud, yeah this is 1 of the few saturns i like... well i guess the only other 1 is the sky redline lol. GTP ... at least theres another eaton car on here lol... m90 if i am not mistaken i am a m62 ( ported and polished)

Times on this car are all dependent on the driver( which i was not so good in it after 1 week of driving it... also happened to be my 3rd time at a track) the problem with this car and the worst thing is the track lol its front wheel drive and i cant launch it for crap as of now... practice once i get my new clutch in( lookin to have gear head do it for me)

• Upvote 1

so far the best ive pulled off was a 14.24 my friend said after i put some slics on it and put the mods on it i hope to hit high 12's maby if i can get the 60 down.

That evo is definatly clean lookin bud, yeah this is 1 of the few saturns i like... well i guess the only other 1 is the sky redline lol. GTP ... at least theres another eaton car on here lol... m90 if i am not mistaken i am a m62 ( ported and polished)

Times on this car are all dependent on the driver( which i was not so good in it after 1 week of driving it... also happened to be my 3rd time at a track) the problem with this car and the worst thing is the track lol its front wheel drive and i cant launch it for crap as of now... practice once i get my new clutch in( lookin to have gear head do it for me)

What was your trap speed ? That will give you a pretty good idea of where you can get with better traction.

not sure on the speed maby a 98-100 i cant quite remember... i driven 1 redline before and i loved it and once i found 1 i picked it right up.

If it's around there I'm guessing (sans extreme weight loss) that with DR's you'd be good for a mid - high 13, which is pretty awesome for little FWD sedan.

Again, welcome.