I would watch Jersey shore more often

Sam1647545489

1) I am against hitting women.

2) I would punch anyone wearing that hat out in public.

Dilemma........

that is not a woman. that is what happens when someone brings tan-in-a-can to their illegal cloning lab and accidentally clones it with his jizzrag.

I cant fucking believe they didnt show the punch. Fucking bullshit. It was funny seeing that dude scared shitless trying to run out of the bar, what a prick.

Though mike (aka the situation) can be a d-bag i think he's fucking halarious. He called that bitch a grenade for fucks-sake!

I cant fucking believe they didnt show the punch. Fucking bullshit. It was funny seeing that dude scared shitless trying to run out of the bar, what a prick.

Though mike (aka the situation) can be a d-bag i think he's fucking halarious. He called that bitch a grenade for fucks-sake!

exactly my thoughts, dude is a clown

Lol, whatched the show also with the girl, could barely sit through it.... but the dumb shit Mike says is funny..... I using the grenande, that was funny as shit.