Nissan 350Z small photo outing.

Yasser-Hanbali

hey werent you trying to sell this for like 20k

12/01/09 OHIO Regular $16,500 20,112 Above YELLOW 6G M Yes is this the one u bought...?

yes that is the one. but with you being a sales manager you know it doesnt matter what you pay for it but what its worth. and when i sell the car its worth way more than i paid for it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that is the one. but with you being a sales manager you know it doesnt matter what you pay for it but what its worth. and when i sell the car its worth way more than i paid for it.

i really posted that to see if you actually bought the car yourself. You stated you bought the car at CFAA (columbus fair), that vechile ran through and sold at OAA (Manheim ohio).....so if you bought the car signed the papers and everything....how did you forget where you bought it at?

no purchased with my own earned money. i did the bidding and i signed the papers saying i bought it. i paid the auction fee and the total price of the car. simple my Father played no part other than it was bought under his dealership name.

i dont own have a fast car :wtf:

and kid were just trying to help you out by not buying or saying stupid shit :confused:

Or in this case you are turning him down on a good deal, or what seems to be one? When people don't have money poring out of their ears, sometimes a little risk...aka buying a car at auction pays off. Get over it.

You really aren't helping anyone.

i really posted that to see if you actually bought the car yourself. You stated you bought the car at CFAA (columbus fair), that vechile ran through and sold at OAA (Manheim ohio).....so if you bought the car signed the papers and everything....how did you forget where you bought it at?

i did the bidding and lost. i then bought the car outside the sale the same day. so yes we went back into the tuesday sale and put it under my number.

Or in this case you are turning him down on a good deal, or what seems to be one? When people don't have money poring out of their ears, sometimes a little risk...aka buying a car at auction pays off. Get over it.

You really aren't helping anyone.

well dont worry about what im doing. i mean i could turn attention to you selling that janky ass beat srt4? what you wanna do here bub?

well dont worry about what im doing. i mean i could turn attention to you selling that janky ass beat srt4? what you wanna do here bub?

You could, but it's not my car so I don't really care if it sells or not. At the end of the day it's not my problem seeing as though it's not mine. Call me stupid all you want...you don't know me in person, and your calling ME stupid because I was defending the OP of this thread from the morons that want to attack anyone about anything that they know nothing about I.E. you....

If it is so janky then why send me an offer to trade?

what place is it of yours to defend anyone or anything.. did you even read anything this stupid kid has said or done?? apparently not there hero.. you are in fact an idiot an you can go play CR police somewhere else an save the world of what neglected post at a time..

and i was offering my janky shit for your janky shit..

and if the car isnt your and your selling it wouldn't that make it a dealer status.. i don't see that you have paid to be a dealer.. soOo get the fuck out of here fag you don't know shit.. your barking up the wrong tree there cupcake..

Whats wrong with helping someone who knows nothing about cars sell a car that appeals to people who are actually into cars? I can sell up to 5 cars a year without being a dealer and that is only if the title is in my name. Again, I am not the owner therefore it does not go against my number of cars sold in one year, therefore I am not inviolation of not having a dealer license. As for barking up the wrong tree it's all idle threats and shit talk to me.....I once again pose the question, who are you to tear apart people's cars?

I did read what he said....he has some ideas as to what is on the car, but is not sure then you started playing 50 questions about it then started trashing him for not knowing....it's an auction car.

Now your just pissed and running your mouth, I'm done with this there is nothing else to say.

Whats wrong with helping someone who knows nothing about cars sell a car that appeals to people who are actually into cars? I can sell up to 5 cars a year without being a dealer and that is only if the title is in my name. Again, I am not the owner therefore it does not go against my number of cars sold in one year, therefore I am not inviolation of not having a dealer license. As for barking up the wrong tree it's all idle threats and shit talk to me.....I once again pose the question, who are you to tear apart people's cars?

I did read what he said....he has some ideas as to what is on the car, but is not sure then you started playing 50 questions about it then started trashing him for not knowing....it's an auction car.

Now your just pissed and running your mouth, I'm done with this there is nothing else to say.

:bangbang: thank you.

what place is it of yours to defend anyone or anything.. did you even read anything this stupid kid has said or done?? apparently not there hero.. you are in fact an idiot an you can go play CR police somewhere else an save the world of what neglected post at a time..

and i was offering my janky shit for your janky shit..

and if the car isnt your and your selling it wouldn't that make it a dealer status.. i don't see that you have paid to be a dealer.. soOo get the fuck out of here fag you don't know shit.. your barking up the wrong tree there cupcake..

i dont see how im being stupid. ive stated everything to be true or to the best of my knowledge, sorry i dont know every little bit that went into this car but i know enough. its not like i just bought it because it looked cool and now i call myself a car guy. ive always been a car guy so i dont see what the problem is, sorry i have a lack of pushrod which seems to be where all the hate comes from on this forum but its not my style. i mean DAMN this is a car forum sorry i got a deal on a car and took it, ill be sure to PM you next time to make sure its okay.

ive heard some bad stories about Z's with spacers so ill keep it the way it is.

I havent heard of many problems from them on the Z forums. But to each his own I guess.

Still a nice looking Z. Theres a large Z community based in columbus called ZROC, if you're into that kind of thing.

Price on the Z was $26.5k. Way high for a Z. especially when you know nothing about it. Kid doesn't understand that mods don't ADD to a value of a car.

there was a OBO after that price... i never expected to get that much and i know mods dont add value, but i do know what a super clean low mileage is Z worth. i mean shit i can ask a million for it doesnt mean ill get it. its simply a number hell if i wanted to i could ship the car to dubai and it would bring 30-50K thats what they pay for them. i wouldnt pay anywhere near that but they do.

there was a OBO after that price... i never expected to get that much and i know mods dont add value, but i do know what a super clean low mileage is Z worth. i mean shit i can ask a million for it doesnt mean ill get it. its simply a number hell if i wanted to i could ship the car to dubai and it would bring 30-50K thats what they pay for them. i wouldnt pay anywhere near that but they do.

the fact of the matter is this is a automotive forum your not going to make 10k of people on here. Hell have you ever even made 10k on a sale before....I have and its rare as fuck if you can get it all on the front, normally you get it from the front and back.

the fact of the matter is this is a automotive forum your not going to make 10k of people on here. Hell have you ever even made 10k on a sale before....I have and its rare as fuck if you can get it all on the front, normally you get it from the front and back.[/QUOTE]

thats what she said

:bangbang: