Nissan 350Z small photo outing.

Yasser-Hanbali

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now you're keeping it huh, 2 weeks ago you were trying to unload the car here and said you were a dealer, then you changed the story to your dad is the dealer once you found out how much the fee for a dealer was to sell cars here, which is super cheap, I mean what dealer doesn't have $150 to list any cars they want for sale here for a year? I believed the terms you used to described yourself to me was "Can you give a poor college student an break?"

my car. im a dealer so i will have the title in hand i just use dealer tags to drive around with it.

Peeps, please let me know if you get any PMs from him about buying this thing from him.

Edited by Benjamin

So now you're keeping it huh, 2 weeks ago you were trying to unload the car here and said you were a dealer, then you changed the story to your dad is the dealer once you found out how much the fee for a dealer was to sell cars here, which is super cheap, I mean what dealer doen't have $150 to list any cars they want for sale here for a year? I believed the terms you used to described yourself to me was "Can you give a poor college student an break?"

Peeps, please let me know if you get any PMs from him about buying this thing from him.

im not going to try to sell it here. i have no intention of doing that and im not going to pm people to see if they want to buy it. im just sharing pictures that is all .

Wow this took an interesting turn... Just seems like the guy wants to share pics and people are grilling him. From what I can tell, he hasn't really done anything other then take pictures of his or his dad's or a dealers car...

uhhhhh its my car. i bought it i work for my dad, and yes they are his tags. i bought the car with my own money so yes the title is in my name. until i sell the car, thats what i do i buy cars and turn them i just go after different cars than he does. he buys cars to sell to the regular public i buy cars to enjoy and sell them later. so no its not daddys cars none of the car I OWN are my FD, FC and this 350 are all under my name.

something tells me that the car was bought with your dads money at the auction and you have a loan out to him. ammmmiright?

no purchased with my own earned money. i did the bidding and i signed the papers saying i bought it. i paid the auction fee and the total price of the car. simple my Father played no part other than it was bought under his dealership name.

no purchased with my own earned money. i did the bidding and i signed the papers saying i bought it. i paid the auction fee and the total price of the car. simple my Father played no part other than it was bought under his dealership name.

dont listen to some of these haters man. Even if you did buy it on ur own they'll still hate on u and accuse u of having ur daddy buy it since its under his dealership name. Dont even waste ur time. Nice car btw, I would've def. did a background check on it though before hand.

dont listen to some of these haters man. Even if you did buy it on ur own they'll still hate on u and accuse u of having ur daddy buy it since its under his dealership name. Dont even waste ur time. Nice car btw, I would've def. did a background check on it though before hand.

thank you. and im in the process of finding the first owner by doing research on the Z forums. hopefully that will pull something up

Who gives a shit how he funded it? He isn't here asking you guys how in debt you are, or how you pay for things. He took some pictures of his fucking cool ass car and posted them here for us to look at. Not to grill him on the mods.....it's an auction car, most likely he got a hell of a deal on it so he bought it. This is how car auctions work, they are practically sight unseen. You can't take the car to have it inspected, you can't question the previous owner, most of the time you can't drive them. It's the risk you take and sometimes you get a great deal and this looks to be one of them.

Get over yourselves and think about it. My God, you can get fast cars for good deals you know? You don't always have to buy a stocker and spend half your life's savings modifying it at another shop....sure you have the reassurance of knowing who did the work and what was done, but hey there are other ways. And as usual the self pronounced keeper's of the fast cars encyclopedia are the first to ask 20 questions and get pissed when they can't be answered.

Who gives a shit how he funded it? He isn't here asking you guys how in debt you are, or how you pay for things. He took some pictures of his fucking cool ass car and posted them here for us to look at. Not to grill him on the mods.....it's an auction car, most likely he got a hell of a deal on it so he bought it. This is how car auctions work, they are practically sight unseen. You can't take the car to have it inspected, you can't question the previous owner, most of the time you can't drive them. It's the risk you take and sometimes you get a great deal and this looks to be one of them.

Get over yourselves and think about it. My God, you can get fast cars for good deals you know? You don't always have to buy a stocker and spend half your life's savings modifying it at another shop....sure you have the reassurance of knowing who did the work and what was done, but hey there are other ways. And as usual the self pronounced keeper's of the fast cars encyclopedia are the first to ask 20 questions and get pissed when they can't be answered.

You sir are the first on the is forum to understand. yes i got a deal on it thats why i bought it. and i was allowed to drive it and the columbus auto auction your allowed. sure im young and no i dont make 6 figures a year but i spend my money i things i love example ( cars and traveling around the country to play paintball) im also enjoy building a car from stock but if you can buy one built in a way you like for a fraction of the price you would be stupid not to get it.

And as usual the self pronounced keeper's of the fast cars encyclopedia are the first to ask 20 questions and get pissed when they can't be answered.

i dont own have a fast car :wtf:

and kid were just trying to help you out by not buying or saying stupid shit :confused:

uhhhhh its my car. i bought it i work for my dad, and yes they are his tags. i bought the car with my own money so yes the title is in my name. until i sell the car, thats what i do i buy cars and turn them i just go after different cars than he does. he buys cars to sell to the regular public i buy cars to enjoy and sell them later. so no its not daddys cars none of the car I OWN are my FD, FC and this 350 are all under my name.

That's not what I meant, I'm just saying regardless of how you came across the car, it looks good and the pictures are very nice. I could give a fuck less how you bought it or what you may or may not know about it. I was just shocked that a photo thread turned into a debate over you and your car. But carry on, take it to a track day and all will be forgotten.

That's not what I meant, I'm just saying regardless of how you came across the car, it looks good and the pictures are very nice. I could give a fuck less how you bought it or what you may or may not know about it. I was just shocked that a photo thread turned into a debate over you and your car. But carry on, take it to a track day and all will be forgotten.

right i quoted you and then re read it and understood it better. i dont understand it either. but who cares. as for a track day hell yeah if i still have it in the spring im going to a few track days with it.

Whoever bought it, it looks nice. The wheels arent my taste, I prefer all black wheels on the yellow Z's, but they are still nice.

You could probably get a little more flush with some 5-10mm spacers though.

looks good

ive heard some bad stories about Z's with spacers so ill keep it the way it is.