Nissan 350Z small photo outing.

Yasser-Hanbali

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like a RB26 but not in this car. too little miles to do a swap.

I seen the guys 350 rb26 build on nico and on stock twins it made 400 rwhp only mod was downpips exhaust and bpu crap. His biggest and best mod was the standalone. My rb26 in bone stock forum made 309 rwhp with paper filters, I stand behind the older japanese inline 6's.

I seen the guys 350 rb26 build on nico and on stock twins it made 400 rwhp only mod was downpips exhaust and bpu crap. His biggest and best mod was the standalone. My rb26 in bone stock forum made 309 rwhp with paper filters, I stand behind the older japanese inline 6's.

believe me i love the RB, ive never owned one but driven a few S13/S14s with them and its an amazing engine. i just wish it would have made it to our shores

i for one would want to know everything, about a car prior to buying, and especially if it was modded.

I got a VW in the back yard that you can race, $$?

i bought the car because of what it had and the way it drove i looked over every inch of the car before purchase, and everything is sound, out of all my years around cars i know how to buy them, and i look over extra careful if they are modded.

you look extra careful but don't know shit about your car, makes sense to me?

:rolleyes: i look over them i bought the car knowing what it had and ive been doing my research like a mother fucker trying to find the past on it, rumor has it, it was turbonetics car so im going to call when i get free time ive been on the Z threads trying trying to find the previous owner. and i have full intention on going to IPS when i get free time and spare cash to get it on the dyno and let them give it a once over. its not like i just looked at it said ooo shiny and bought it i drove the piss out of it before i left the auction and made sure no noises were coming form the motor or anywhere else. the car was built solid no corners were cut.

:rolleyes: i look over them i bought the car knowing what it had and ive been doing my research like a mother fucker trying to find the past on it, rumor has it, it was turbonetics car so im going to call when i get free time ive been on the Z threads trying trying to find the previous owner. and i have full intention on going to IPS when i get free time and spare cash to get it on the dyno and let them give it a once over. its not like i just looked at it said ooo shiny and bought it i drove the piss out of it before i left the auction and made sure no noises were coming form the motor or anywhere else. the car was built solid no corners were cut.

There are a few things that literally made me spit my Cherry kooooool aide onto dovers computer screen and these quotes are now in the Epic quote vault of CR.

You bought this from and auction and you told yourself it was a solid built car and no corners were cut yet you didnt turn a single wrench.

rumor has it,/QUOTE]

made sure no noises were coming form the motor or anywhere else. the car was built solid no corners were cut./QUOTE]

Epic quotes though, This is CR happy Hater blocking.