Recommendations for Pediatricians

DereksChic

The hubby and I are expecting baby #1 in March and are looking for recommendations on pediatricians on the east side (Reynoldsburg/Pickerington area). We don't know a lot of people with little ones in this area and our family doctor does not see kids under the age of two.

Tell us who it is, what you like/don't like, etc.

Thanks!

Hey, We go there as well. We see Dr. Brown regularly but have been seen by just about everyone there, nothing bad to say.

Had Smalls been born with an attatched weiner, that is who we would have used. ;)

He seems to be a damn good Doc. The Misses actuall saw Dr. Rohyans when she was a kid...

:thumbup:

KilJoy

Pediatric asscoiates off Hill rd in Picktown, behind Advance auto. Our Dr. is Dr. Tyson great guy, and great people. I have a 3y/o and a 1 y/o and have been very happy with them.

+1 for Pediatric Associates - Took my 2 kids there and loved it.

It might be a little bit of a drive for you but my children go to Dr. John Applegate in Pataskala and he is great. There is really nothing that I dislike about his office. They are very organized, easy to get in touch with and have a network of doctors so your child can be seen on off hours if necessary. This is the second pediatrican for us and he really takes time to get to know the child and make the child feel comfortable. A lot of doctors rush through the exams and don't take the time they need for each patient.

Nikki

We take my daughter to Building Blocks Pediatrics, had good experiences there. Dr Campbell is her doctor, and Dr Budin who started the group was mine when I was young.

I would say go here as well. Right off of Broad St and we have take my two kids to Dr. Campbell. They are all very nice doctors.