If Jeff and Rob were in the same room...

V8 Beast

If Jeff and Rob were in the same room  

103 members have voted

1. 1. If Jeff and Rob were in the same room

• They would fight to the death
    • Make out because the fights are to hide their love for each other
    • They'd bitch at each other like two old ladies at a bridge party
    • Have a hardcore staring match until someone admits defeat in the form of blinking
    • I have less than a 0% interest in either of them.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
When I get off of work tomorrow I want to see blood on the keyboards!!!!!

No holds barred cage match in the romper room! Loser gets off of CR 4EVARRRRRRRRRRR!!! In the end there can only be one!

when arguing with a retard, there is no real winner is there?

I was at Gearhead's last night and saw Jeff call him a few times while I was there. I was like WTF? Talk some shit, then call Rob, makes no sense to me.

Rob has way more ammo then Jeff, but it still looks like a little old lady pissing off her senial old husband. :nono:

I was at Gearhead's last night and saw Jeff call him a few times while I was there. I was like WTF? Talk some shit, then call Rob, makes no sense to me.

PM'ing back and forth is a little time-consuming and since I was running around with getting the Escalade client picked up and making sure it got done and delivered I didn't have time to sit at the desk so I figured I would call. My phone was breaking up bad and I couldn't hear whoever answered so I called back once and left a message. End of story.

Since I have attempted to handle any "Implied" issues off CR about 25 times now with zero success I am done with it.

Carry on...

Rob has way more ammo then Jeff, but it still looks like a little old lady pissing off her senial old husband. :nono:

+1.

I was there and Rob even called it. The phone rang and he was like "probably jeff". Dana comes out "ROBBBB JEFFZ ON DA PHONEEE!"