New OH plates???

zeitgeist57

Why can't they just save us some money by going to a non-stamped plain white plate or something?? Also eliminating the front plate would be nice but that's a another subject!!

absolutely.... i see these people from Quebec and the like and am quite jealous of thier plates lol... :(

Why can't they just save us some money by going to a non-stamped plain white plate or something?? Also eliminating the front plate would be nice but that's a another subject!!

Agreed, lets go back to the old school white with blue trimmed stamped plates.

Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles officials have mothballed more than 1 million license plates with a bucolic, pastel-hued design that Gov. Ted Strickland's wife helped conceive.

Frances Strickland, the daughter of a Kentucky dairy farmer, was one of several people who helped come up with ideas for "Beautiful Ohio," Hunter said. The plate design has a strong agricultural theme, with a barn and a windmill, although it also shows a city skyline.

Strickland said she didn't come up with the design elements for the plate other than suggesting the windmill.

"As a farmer's daughter, I just instantly loved the farm scene on there," Strickland said Friday during a break in the Scarlet and Gray Agriculture Day sponsored by the 4-H. "They had a basic design, and I made suggestions, like the airplane should be made a little bit smaller and a windmill should be added. I like the message of it."

Another great piece from the "Education Governor"! Shoot me know.