I'm Officially a Daddy :)

Turbotrio

Congrats. My son Kaidan was born on the ninth....welcome to no sleep

Of this month? If so I didn't hear anything about it so congrats to you too :) I have only had one night so far and if that is any indication I will be sleeping over lunch-hours for quite awhile lol. Getting woken up every hour or so by somebody needing to check something would get OLD quick.

Mike (My brother) and his wife were in the hospital for over 30 days just a few months ago and there is no way I could have "Slept" here that many nights. No way.

All I know is as little sleep as I might be getting Michele will be getting even less :)

Jeff

Of this month? If so I didn't hear anything about it so congrats to you too :) I have only had one night so far and if that is any indication I will be sleeping over lunch-hours for quite awhile lol. Getting woken up every hour or so by somebody needing to check something would get OLD quick.

Mike (My brother) and his wife were in the hospital for over 30 days just a few months ago and there is no way I could have "Slept" here that many nights. No way.

All I know is as little sleep as I might be getting Michele will be getting even less :)

Jeff

Yep. yea i didnt post anything surprisingly. it was all over fb tho.lol

Little Aiden was born yesterday at 4pm :) He weighed 6lbs 7 oz and was 21" long and even though he arrived 3 weeks early he is a healthy and happy baby boy and the best little Christmas present ever!

I will be away from the shop all week so if you need anything please call and ask for Mike, Brandon, or Eric :) Thanks,

Jeff

It's rather amazing isn't it? Our girl was born the day before Thanksgiving and I would have thought that missing out on Thanksgiving dinner would have bothered me, but I didn't care at all. I was definitely ready to get home after a couple days in the hospital. Like everyone else said, congrats and hopefully you didn't like sleep anyways :).

congratulations jeff!

My wife is 35 weeks now, so really anytime now.We had a little scare last week, but not a dad yet. We'll have to race strollers when he comes

Good stuff, Jono! Best of luck to you and your wife also!

I'd recommend a "Children of CR" thread, if it weren't for some of the f&%ked up sickos on this board. :)