Theives strike again!!

cinergi

Not only did they only get a few dollars in parts out of my car other than the CompUstar I had in the trunk they bled all over the car. Missed lots of goodies and knives I had, including two check books. (Yes I checked no missing checks.) Bent the passenger's door up trying to get in and chipped the window slightly, broke a trim piece between the driver's window and rear window. Took the radio away from the dash without incident, though. I don't know why the car alarm never went off? When I filed the report they said that there were several other reports in the area. The fool bled on some paper in my car and left a nice print behind. Apparently almost bled out in another car in the area and left prints there, too. It's a shame I didn't get to catch this occurring...

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe!

Even with a clear, well defined, and useable print, CPD won't do anything with it. Been there, done that, they don't give a shit. You are lucky to get an officer out to take a report. They just don't care.

Ding ding ding. I remember when my car got broken into, They made it sound like a hassle that I made them come out and fill in a report.

Guest tbutera2112
Take some razor blades and line them around your radio,that should get their attention while trying to yank your head unit next time.

i believe this has been covered...i think you can get in trouble for this

i believe this has been covered...i think you can get in trouble for this

Who cares. I've done it. Cost me a deductible on my insurance to get the cars seat cover and carpet replaced due to blood. It's not like a crook is going to call the cops and say they want to pursue you for damages to them when breaking into your car. could it happen? sure...but very doubtful.

could even sharpen the snap part of it.... how could they not get a print off the finger tip left right? hehehehe

another thing ive seen ppl talk about is those blank shotshell trip wire to alert you

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=151492285

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=151492279