Snow fun Polaris/Westerville

Miller

It was coming down pretty good when I was leaving the Reynoldsburg property @ 10:45; roads were fully covered. Freaking tards can't drive for shit in this stuff; watched some dumb broad drifting between 3 different lanes on 270N, and you COULD SEE THE FREAKING LINES! She made sure to be directly over the line too...nice. High-beams seemed to give her the hint.

One you hit about the Easton area, it lightned up a lot, not much going on from there up through Powell; easily did the speed limit in 2WD the rest of the way.

Yeah from the beginning of 270 by Groveport to to past Eastland Mall was shit around 8-9 Reynoldsburg wasnt great either totally snow covered no snow plows salt etc. Now when I finally got to Gahanna it was clear from there to Westerville. Why is this? The other towns have budget problems etc?

Yeah, I left derek's in reynoldsburg around 8:45 last night and the neighborhood streets were covered, but it was just coming down so thick that it made it hard to see/navigate. Did like 50mph until about easton on 270N and it cleared up until 270/315 and I went 315S and off bethel it was snowing pretty good again.

It's snowing right now at my house in Bexley, nothing much but I hope it keeps going!