Why can't I find egg bagels?

Putty

Do it or I'm going to go to every kroger in Columbus and buy out their lenders egg bagels!

I can see it now. The Lender's Egg Bagel buying frenzy of 2010. It's like assault rifles and ammo a year ago, only bagel-ier.

Pretty soon it'll cost more for a bag of bagels than it does for a 20 round box of .223.

:p

Is this serious or another joke cause...I'm stressing this.

yes there is a shortage of eggs, chickens are also on the decline. now don't get me wrong there are still a shit ton of chickens, but there was a major chicken producer that got shutdown due to inhuman treatment of chickens and it has effected all sorts of weird shit that you wouldn't have thought possible

Damnit Putty, did you go to Kroger and look where I said?

So, I went to Kroger....two to be exact. How many packs of egg bagels did I leave with?

0..............Z E R O. the motherfuckers didnt have em. I took a pic of the section for proof. There wasn't even a sticker for EGG. I read every sticker!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/IMG_6028.jpg

So, I went to Kroger....two to be exact. How many packs of egg bagels did I leave with?

I often find bagels in two distinct locations in the same store. Some by the butter/cream cheese as pictured (as an up-sell/cross-sell) and in the freezers near the frozen breakfast stuff. The Kroger by me usually has alot more in the freezer than in the butter area.

Cliffs - look in the freezer section for more selection.

I'm sorry to hear that putty. I do in fact have a lenders egg pack frozen up right now if there is in fact some nationwide egg-bagel shortage. I think this may be some cosmic force just trying to stick it to you though.

Also, I heard Obama is signing an egg-bagel reinvestment act that should jumpstart the creation of oven-ready egg bagel projects all over the nation. That should give you some peace of mind.