Another noob for cr.

6secondgeo

Hey guys, my name is Alex i am from Canal Winchester. I just started school at columbus state for auto-tech. I own a P.O.S 1992 Geo metro. It is bone stock and i wanna put a 4cyl in it and build it, but i dont see that actually happening so I am saving up to get something rwd. I really like the late 80's mustangs. I joined cr so i can gain some knowledge about cars, and i know some people on here already. I will upload a pic onto here later tonight.

Ginger you're gay!!

Edited by 6secondgeo
I fail at english
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow yeah man you need a better intro idk if im aloud to even say that but mine was better than that dude and the fact that you even mentioned a metro and wanting to put a 4cyl in it i about died i had a 95 3cyl but i never wanted to do it up it was my school to work car thats it it got like 60 mpg leave it alone and find a fun car

better intro perhaps? -rep

wow yeah man you need a better intro idk if im aloud to even say that but mine was better than that dude and the fact that you even mentioned a metro and wanting to put a 4cyl in it i about died i had a 95 3cyl but i never wanted to do it up it was my school to work car thats it it got like 60 mpg leave it alone and find a fun car

:gtfo: noobs stay out of other noobs threads! you're all dumbass'