Another noob for cr.

6secondgeo

wow yeah man you need a better intro idk if im aloud to even say that but mine was better than that dude and the fact that you even mentioned a metro and wanting to put a 4cyl in it i about died i had a 95 3cyl but i never wanted to do it up it was my school to work car thats it it got like 60 mpg leave it alone and find a fun car

First of all i now understand my intro was kinda shitty. Second of all everyone and there mother are working on mustangs and other popular stuff like that. How many people do you know with a 1700lb geo with a 300hp 4cyl in it?? If that ever comes together it will be a ooak and i will be able to do circles around your v8 mustangs. I dont care if it is a stupid idea or not. I dont want to have what everyone else has. The whole point of this site is to show off and talk about CUSTOM cars or creations you have made. Am i right? Anyone can go out and buy a stang with a 5.0 or a 4.6 in it then hit up jegs for parts. I cant find one person that has a 1992 geo metro with a motor swap and work done to it. I got the car for FREE why not make it something cool?

• Downvote 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just save your money and make the Geo RWD? :popcorn:

Funny you should mention that :) Thats what i would really like to do. A rwd geo would be soo baller. There might only be 2 or 3 other people in the whole world that have that. Thats what im going for...unique.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

wow yeah man you need a better intro idk if im aloud to even say that but mine was better than that dude and the fact that you even mentioned a metro and wanting to put a 4cyl in it i about died i had a 95 3cyl but i never wanted to do it up it was my school to work car thats it it got like 60 mpg leave it alone and find a fun car

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/checking_it_out.gif

First of all i now understand my intro was kinda shitty. Second of all everyone and there mother are working on mustangs and other popular stuff like that. How many people do you know with a 1700lb geo with a 300hp 4cyl in it?? If that ever comes together it will be a ooak and i will be able to do circles around your v8 mustangs. I dont care if it is a stupid idea or not. I dont want to have what everyone else has. The whole point of this site is to show off and talk about CUSTOM cars or creations you have made. Am i right? Anyone can go out and buy a stang with a 5.0 or a 4.6 in it then hit up jegs for parts. I cant find one person that has a 1992 geo metro with a motor swap and work done to it. I got the car for FREE why not make it something cool?

I might just be speaking for myself, but the sol fact that I DON'T know anyone with a tricked out Geo says a lot.

But that said, good luck. Sorry that we hurt your vagina.

Looks like we got another dreamer here :jerkit: come back when u finish ur car. ill gladly walk you in a slow pos neon.

hi alex,

welcome to the site. never mind all the 'haters' on this site. i just wanted to invite you to a 'car meet' that we're having this weekend. its going to be located at the bottom of the scioto river--looking forward to seeing your car there.

kirk

hi alex,

welcome to the site. never mind all the 'haters' on this site. i just wanted to invite you to a 'car meet' that we're having this weekend. its going to be located at the bottom of the scioto river--looking forward to seeing your car there.

kirk

HAHAHAHA

300hp in a Geo? I'll believe it when I see it. Not saying it can't be done, but 98% of the kids who try and turn a shitbox into something fast/unique never even come close to starting the project.

And even if you do, good luck getting traction.

hi alex,

kirk

Is that where you keep all your cars?:asshole:

A rwd geo would be soo baller.

you honestly think a rwd geo would be 'baller'?? i thought it was impossible to use the words 'geo' and 'baller' in the same sentence--apparently, i'm wrong.

and you haven't done squat to the car--

it is typically not well-received on this site, to say "i'm going to run circles around you", when you have nothing but dreams and silly-talk (and not anything that resembles a remotely fast vehicle at the moment)

just a public service anouncement

Your name needs to be shake and bake because you belong in the oven.

-rep

+Rep to Wagner

-Rep to new tool, for making a name like 6SecondGeo, and why the fuck put a 4cyl in the geo, I understand its an upgrade from 3, do something cool B18 and onther "B'" motors are not cool any more.... I see the leaning curve is low on this guy!

Also, why do you think people spend thousands of $$$ on V8 and other "popular cars"?? You really think your $100 Geo will run circles around other cars... what motor swap are you thinking??? I understand being unique is cool, so is cutting yourself right?? Any way good luck wit the build and keep us updated...