Anyone use ymca?

wnaplay1647545503

if youre a big guy, yeah. lol.

i go 2-3x a week to the gahanna one. actually just got home a few minutes ago. ive been a member about 3 years. i enjoy it. dirt cheap too. i think for a family its only $700/yr. my single membership is $28/mo

I'm a member downtown. Having been a member at other gyms, the Y can be a little... special. More like the locker room/facilities at a great high school or college than a modern day "gym", which is fine for me because I could give a fuck about extra frills and flat screen TV's. I want to work out. There are TV's. Good enough.

They usually have a lot of great fitness classes included in the membership fee or more advanced (like swimming lessons) for a small fee. We like it, we're supporting a good cause.

Just got done training. i wish the pump from lifting lasted all day!

Somehow I can hear Joe from Family Guy saying this!

The Y in Marysville is cool but a little overcrowded at times. Of course, this time of year all the new years resolutions are trying to be kept. Usually by the first week of Feb. the crowds die down.

The wife and I pay about 50/mo for the both of us.

I'm a member downtown. Having been a member at other gyms, the Y can be a little... special. More like the locker room/facilities at a great high school or college than a modern day "gym", which is fine for me because I could give a fuck about extra frills and flat screen TV's. I want to work out. There are TV's. Good enough.

They usually have a lot of great fitness classes included in the membership fee or more advanced (like swimming lessons) for a small fee. We like it, we're supporting a good cause.

i used to go downtown because i liked that everything was in different areas, but then i got sick of paying like $3 for parking and driving from gahanna, so i just got used to working out with a whole area of people and went to gahanna with free parking

i do miss having racquetball courts and steam rooms like downtown has though :(

if youre a big guy, yeah. lol.

i go 2-3x a week to the gahanna one. actually just got home a few minutes ago. ive been a member about 3 years. i enjoy it. dirt cheap too. i think for a family its only $700/yr. my single membership is $28/mo

Till you turn 25, then it goes to $40 something a month. They didn't catch on for like a year for me though. But for me, once they increased it, it wasn't worth it anymore.

Till you turn 25, then it goes to $40 something a month. They didn't catch on for like a year for me though. But for me, once they increased it, it wasn't worth it anymore.

yeah but ive got 2 things i can do

a) my work pays for 1/2 of a gym membership for me, up to like $200, so its not like its that much

b) i can get a "family" membership with my g/f (since we're in the same house). it would go up a few bucks a month, but not as much as if we both had seperate adult memberships. and since shes only like 33 days younger than me, it would work out

Yeah, you can find ways around it. The family plan wasn't an option for me at the time. Now I go to Planet fitness and pay $20 a month. And I can bring one guess with me everyday if I wanted to. Which works out for me and my girl.