I have a 2003 Cobra...

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you can counsel yourself on multi-post addiction ?

I see no problem...?

:)

In my defense, I haven't posted on CR in a while, so I felt like I had to catch up. In that vein, what have I missed? Looks like a bunch of people have changed their screennames, so it's a little confusing.

Guest Removed
You know, Rob, I don't take a lot of things too seriously, but I know you do, and I know you're serious about cars. And I'd figure that you, a self-proclaimed car guy to the core, would be one of the last to chuckle about someone else's misfortunes when it comes to a car. So, you're quick to point out that you laughed, so expatiate - why are you laughing? Because of some beef you have with IPS? Because you don't like me? Either are legitimate, I suppose - no one says you have to like me or IPS. However, I think it's kind of poor form on your part, you know, being so hardcore into cars and so forth.

Well John, let me summarize it for you then. I am that Hard core car guy. Thats more then likely why,...... I..... of all people here.....fell the worst for you.( I mean, what happened to your soul(car), is what drives my hate ;))

How Long has it been since the Incident? And IMO, you of all of us was shunned away by what happened.(from the car scene that is) Yes i am aware of your business ordeals and all, which takes up alot of time. But most die hard guys, wouldnt let something like that push them away this long. And for you to come back to us with A Cobra of all things, instead of a Z o sex, speaks volumes sir. Yes it was a rude comment on my part for saying i laughed. but the best way to look at things some times is to point and laugh. they say laughter is the best medicine for a hurt soul. No hard feeling towards you. But we do still owe each other a dig and a roll. :cool:

Well John, let me summarize it for you then. I am that Hard core car guy. Thats more then likely why,...... I..... of all people here.....fell the worst for you.( I mean, what happened to your soul(car), is what drives my hate ;))

How Long has it been since the Incident? And IMO, you of all of us was shunned away by what happened.(from the car scene that is) Yes i am aware of your business ordeals and all, which takes up alot of time. But most die hard guys, wouldnt let something like that push them away this long. And for you to come back to us with A Cobra of all things, instead of a Z o sex, speaks volumes sir. Yes it was a rude comment on my part for saying i laughed. but the best way to look at things some times is to point and laugh. they say laughter is the best medicine for a hurt soul. No hard feeling towards you. But we do still owe each other a dig and a roll. :cool:

I didn't stop posting on CR because of what happened to the Z06 - I stopped posting because I've been exceptionally busy with my career.

Also, I didn't get another Cobra. I was being retarded by saying that. No, the next car I have will be a white 2010 Z06. Bank on it. :cool:

LOL, that mythical dig and roll between us can't happen or the universe will implode. Besides, you'll try to handicap me by having a fat girl ride shotgun in my car. :)

Guest Removed
I didn't stop posting on CR because of what happened to the Z06 - I stopped posting because I've been exceptionally busy with my career.

Also, I didn't get another Cobra. I was being retarded by saying that. No, the next car I have will be a white 2010 Z06. Bank on it. :cool:

LOL, that mythical dig and roll between us can't happen or the universe will implode. Besides, you'll try to handicap me by having a fat girl ride shotgun in my car. :)

Oh i know that. I though i had covered that.

Ok, that makes it not so bad..but still bad IMO. but what do they say about opinions again? :lol:

No that fat crazy bitch has been long gone, thank fucking god. I'd be more worried about the universe and all tho. But Its not like i have the time to even fuck with my car these days. hell mines been apart , longer then your has been burnt.

No, the next car I have will be a white 2010 ZR1. Bank on it. :cool:

Fixt.

Blacked out windows, white dished rims with a black lip, black interior and all black trim on the outside.

I know someone selling a turboed cobra, you know you want it.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/082509_1b.jpg

Edited by Trouble Maker

Fixt.

Blacked out windows, white dished rims with a black lip, black interior and all black trim on the outside.

I know someone selling a turboed cobra, you know you want it.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/082509_1b.jpg

I hope to god they are deep dish 5 inch lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to god they are deep dish 5 inch lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they have huge (fixed opposing piston) brakes on them so I'd be surprised if you could fit very deep dishes in the front. Maybe in the back you could.

IIRC the C5's also had a huge positive (?) rim offset because all of the brakes sat so far out. Maybe a vette guy can chime in on this part. I'd imagine the C6's have a similar setup.