I have a 2003 Cobra...

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No sh!t the GT500 is the next Terminator. There was a guy that brought his up to Brady at Pickups Plus and what, slapped another 120hp with a CAI and tune???

We todd it.

138RWHP :D

http://www.pickupspluscars.com/PPC%20Gallery%20Slideshows/Dyno/pickupspluscars_dy12.html

Metco pulley, idler pulley, JLT CAI, and a Tune.

138RWHP :D

http://www.pickupspluscars.com/PPC%20Gallery%20Slideshows/Dyno/pickupspluscars_dy12.html

Metco pulley, idler pulley, JLT CAI, and a Tune.

Samsonite! I was WAY off!

Lol, good 'nuff!! :nod: Let's go after the tranny, delete the s/c and put a TT setup on and you know... some... "other" stuff and put it in the sevens. :nod:

Looks like things have come full circle, assuming you really did buy a Cobra. It was still funny to see you and Sam purging next to each other on the exit to Sawmill after a "trip" around town. I don't know what was more surprising that night. Was it the white 86, or you spraying Sam?

I dont think your muscles will fit in a cobra.

I didn't think they would either, but with enough oil, hair product, and fist pumping, I made that shit happen.

I will drag you phd havin ass all the way around in the left lane then swith to the right when we come upon exits so you can hit the dividers with that lil snake you got.

BTW I will be having a birfday party this year to return the favor of you sending me into a black out of Capt and Cokes at your last one where Sam met Lenna....

Bye thanks

Your invitation has been accepted.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/qwik5o/snauzie.jpg

LOL - fucking brilliant. /thread

Any Pics?

Yeah, but it basically looks like your everyday 03 Cobra - it's black and has alteezas.

Did it catch on fire yet?

LOL - nice. Kind of a jerk move on your part, but still a good flame. Pun intended, bitches.

nice

Hey, look, you didn't post a picture of a naked dude this time.

No homo? Yes, homo.

idiot thread

Who the fuck is this mouth breather?

Looks like things have come full circle, assuming you really did buy a Cobra. It was still funny to see you and Sam purging next to each other on the exit to Sawmill after a "trip" around town. I don't know what was more surprising that night. Was it the white 86, or you spraying Sam?

I'd say the '86 was more surprising - I got straight smoked...

Johnny B I have picutures of this Nun do you want to see them?

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN MY RETINAS BURN OUT OF MY FACE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME.

I lol'd

You know, Rob, I don't take a lot of things too seriously, but I know you do, and I know you're serious about cars. And I'd figure that you, a self-proclaimed car guy to the core, would be one of the last to chuckle about someone else's misfortunes when it comes to a car. So, you're quick to point out that you laughed, so expatiate - why are you laughing? Because of some beef you have with IPS? Because you don't like me? Either are legitimate, I suppose - no one says you have to like me or IPS. However, I think it's kind of poor form on your part, you know, being so hardcore into cars and so forth.

Fuck, all that multiple posting felt great.

Edited by nurkvinny
Nobody pulls an 11-post on me!!!! :)