SNOW DAY SNOW DAY SNOW DAY!!!1

AWW$HEEET

This whole state is a bunch of fuckin nancys. Schools already closing last night and 2 hour delays and more schools closed when I wake up in the morning and it isnt even snowing....this is why the ohio school system is ghey and worthless. Closing school and delaying school all the time. Bunch of pussys.

My gf's mom emailed this morning.

They got 8 inches during the day and 15 overnight in her hometown just south of Buffalo NY. School isn't closed today.

Just shows that we are a bunch of pussies.

This whole state is a bunch of fuckin nancys. Schools already closing last night and 2 hour delays and more schools closed when I wake up in the morning and it isnt even snowing....this is why the ohio school system is ghey and worthless. Closing school and delaying school all the time. Bunch of pussys.

++++

Indeed. It's fucking snow, not even a lot of snow. 12", now there's a decent amount of snow.

My gf's mom emailed this morning.

They got 8 inches during the day and 15 overnight in her hometown just south of Buffalo NY. School isn't closed today.

Just shows that we are a bunch of pussies.

Point proven. I moved here from Colo Spgs and we use to go to school when it was pouring snow and RARELY recieved any delays let alone closing the school. It annoys the hell out of me when I wake up in the SPRING/FALL time and see school delays for fog.

++++

Indeed. It's fucking snow, not even a lot of snow. 12", now there's a decent amount of snow.

It snowed 19"s one night when I was in school in Colo...woke up and school was still normal time. Buses were running and people were driving. I hate Ohio drivers too...rain or snow....25mph for them.

Point proven. I moved here from Colo Spgs and we use to go to school when it was pouring snow and RARELY recieved any delays let alone closing the school. It annoys the hell out of me when I wake up in the SPRING/FALL time and see school delays for fog.

It snowed 19"s one night when I was in school in Colo...woke up and school was still normal time. Buses were running and people were driving. I hate Ohio drivers too...rain or snow....25mph for them.

Granted that they have fulltime plow drivers and dedicated plow trucks up there. The town of Springville NY, a town of 4,500 near Holliday Valley, has 35 plow trucks, all the big double bladed monster sum bitches specifically dedicated to their area by Erie County.

Not only does Columbus only have 1 of those trucks, but I heard on the news that they had 40 crews ready to work the city. 40 fucking crews?! Are you kidding me?!

Granted that they have fulltime plow drivers and dedicated plow trucks up there. The town of Springville NY, a town of 4,500 near Holliday Valley, has 35 plow trucks, all the big double bladed monster sum bitches specifically dedicated to their area by Erie County.

Not only does Columbus only have 1 of those trucks, but I heard on the news that they had 40 crews ready to work the city. 40 fucking crews?! Are you kidding me?!

Yes they should have fulltime plow drivers for citys that get snow like that BUT here is the problem.......

Ohio schools close and delay for 1-2"s of snow.....last time I checked...cars/trucks were like 6" min (if even that low) from the ground sooooo whats the prob? They're panseys.

Yes they should have fulltime plow drivers for citys that get snow like that BUT here is the problem.......

Ohio schools close and delay for 1-2"s of snow.....last time I checked...cars/trucks were like 6" min (if even that low) from the ground sooooo whats the prob? They're panseys.

No what happens is this: it snows 1/2" and some moron wrecks on 270, thus fucking up all of 270 and making all of Columbus wait. I would like to know the economic impact this causes, and bill that idiot for the lost revenue.

It never fails. There is always one Dbag to cause this.

I am sure there is logical reasoning behind why schools close. Someone call a district and ask what the requirements are for this determination.

It's because many districts cannot get the residential/rural streets cleared at all.

I called off of work today just to be safe. Didnt want to get stuck in 4'' of snow that would have been 1cm after plowed in my awd car. Too bad I forgot to tell my wife we were calling off. I woke up and she was gone... hope she makes it back..

BTW, how do you like the ol' Ford Edge?

Ford did a good job with that thing. Handles pretty well, gets better milage, drives through snow likes its dry pavement. So far only thing I dont like is the funny angle of the headrests and that I didnt opt for the rear assist (wife complains about it being heavy).

Ford did a good job with that thing. Handles pretty well, gets better milage, drives through snow likes its dry pavement. So far only thing I dont like is the funny angle of the headrests and that I didnt opt for the rear assist (wife complains about it being heavy).

You won't get stuck in that thing, they retard/soccer mom proof them. It doesn't make for much fun, but it kind of amazes you what a little tank it is.

You won't get stuck in that thing, they retard/soccer mom proof them. It doesn't make for much fun, but it kind of amazes you what a little tank it is.

Truth! Just tried to drift it in the snow.. damn thing was hard to break loose even with traction control off. Taking the envoy out.. its more fun.