Failure to Control

Drewhop

I'd take as many pics as I can.

I called CPD headquarters one night after witnessing a CPD cruiser, no lights on at all, just casually drive and make a left turn on a red light. I went off on this dumb cunt dispatcher, because I'm sorry, that was blatant and wrong. She tried to tell me he was on a call possibly. I said BULLSHIT! He turned from Polaris to go to the Kroger parking lot. Lost battle, but never the less, just shows a lack of law abiding by the enforcer.

Just wondering....If i witness one of Ohio fine officers slide off the road and into a ditch and hit a mail box. Should I wait until more police officers arrive to make sure the accident is properly documented?

Post pics and vids on youtube for all to enjoy.

I'm keeping a camera with 60 minutes of video capability in my car now. I just fabbed a nice simple velcro mount to my GPS Bean bag mount on my cars dashboard. Works perfect for recording anything :D

A few years back I saw a CPD Officer playing around on Federated Blvd turn right and continue fishtailing around in fun.....until he popped his car completely up on the median of grass :o Me and a few other cars honked and I waved while laughing.

Back in High school I passed a state trooper driving with no lights on OS I flashed him to let him know.I wiped his car around to come after me. Well i was heading back home and turned on to a county road with no street lights. He came hauling ass around the turn on the the road and relized he couldn't see shit. He turned his lights on did a u turn in the road.

Just wondering....If i witness one of Ohio fine officers slide off the road and into a ditch and hit a mail box. Should I wait until more police officers arrive to make sure the accident is properly documented?

That's a good question, as far as I'm concerned...fair is fair. I'm sure if it was the other way around, they would stick it to ya...

You should take as many pictures as you can, THEN call it in and ask if he'll be reprimanded. Stick around, and be sure to share the pics/story with the local news stations. They have a hardon for cops abusing their power.

Just wanted to see what everyone would have done.

The story behind this is my mechanic at work showed up. He said he saw a local sheriff that had spun out and crashed into the guard rail here in Newark. There was also a city patrol car there with lights on to direct traffic. No other cars involved from what it looks like. He tried to snap a picture with his cell phone but it was just a big blurr that could not be identified.

I decided to watch the news paper for accidents just to see if anything was mentioned and no reports of any accident at all in the past 5 days.

Post pics and vids on youtube for all to enjoy.

I'm keeping a camera with 60 minutes of video capability in my car now. I just fabbed a nice simple velcro mount to my GPS Bean bag mount on my cars dashboard. Works perfect for recording anything :D

A few years back I saw a CPD Officer playing around on Federated Blvd turn right and continue fishtailing around in fun.....until he popped his car completely up on the median of grass :o Me and a few other cars honked and I waved while laughing.

get a new ipod. not the best video camera, but on my 16g, i have 1500 songs, 4 entire movies (american gangster about 2.5 hours, pineapple express, maybe 2 hours, taken 1.5 hours and step brothers 1.75 hours), and ive still got like 2.5gb of space left. i find it easy to carry on me and if i want to get quick video, its up and rolling within ~10-15 seconds.

just sucks you cant zoom, or anything else. it gets decent video though

A couple years ago at the parking lot at Columbus Square by Cleveland Ave and 161, we had about 5 inches of snow on the ground and it was about 11pm and my buddy and I saw some cops doing donuts (with their car, not eating or having sexual relations with them) and then we went to the other side of the shopping center and talked to an officer who was filling out some paperwork in his car and asked if we could play around in the snow a little bit. He asked if we had been drinking, we told him no, he said to go ahead and have fun and to just stay away from the other cars in the parking lot and if another cop pulled us over, just tell them we were practicing for driving in the snow. The fun began. Cool cop.