Good Street Vid

i want rape me a vw...

You better bring more than that ms4 lsx, that vdub is fast.. And he can drive it, if I had a higher top speed he would have walked around me on 71. So u better spray the piss out of that car.

I've always felt he won that night cuz I could not go as fast a he could, even though I was in front when I shut down. Just feels cheap.

You better bring more than that ms4 lsx, that vdub is fast.. And he can drive it, if I had a higher top speed he would have walked around me on 71. So u better spray the piss out of that car.

I've always felt he won that night cuz I could not go as fast a he could, even though I was in front when I shut down. Just feels cheap.

When the summer months come rolling around and my car is ready , id like a shot at the Vw

Funny thing is I'm in love with your car...

Your car straight jumped out of its own tires at the beginning of the race your shit is fast and loud. I didnt know a car could sqwat that hard during a roll....

You still won, I was just getting close when you ran out of MPH.

Im actually trying to find a SN95 or older stang to trade for my V right now. I like the car its fast but I want something to dig race with.:bangbang:

98boosted, Just get at me on RC.

dont you worry about spring...I got something for you bitches.