Skyline 250GT is coming to the US

CRed05

As the Infiniti G25. Only reason I care is because it comes with a 2.5L Turbo engine. Power numbers are weaksauce but I'm sure that can be fixed.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2010/01/2011-infiniti-g25-will-get-turbo-25-liter-at-the-2010-detroit-auto-show.html

I'd take it over a G37 and probably even a 370z, but not a 2.0T A4 which makes more power.

As the Infiniti G25. Only reason I care is because it comes with a 2.5L Turbo engine. Power numbers are weaksauce but I'm sure that can be fixed.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2010/01/2011-infiniti-g25-will-get-turbo-25-liter-at-the-2010-detroit-auto-show.html

I'd take it over a G37 and probably even a 370z, but not a 2.0T A4 which makes more power.

250HP > Stock 2.0T. :confused:

Ugly ass car, okay preformance... I'll stick with the G35. 100x sexier and more NA power.

FYI, its the same car, different engine. Not sure how it is ugly-er.

250HP > Stock 2.0T. :confused:

They are rating the 2.5T at 210hp/195tq. The new 2.0T in the A4 is 211/258 and is MUCH faster than our 200hp 2.0Ts.

You are acting like you didn't know this why?

2.0T is pretty slow.

With a manual trans, the A4 can do 15 flat. Not bad for a 200hp, 3500lb AWD car. Low 14's with a chip. Not bad if you ask me.

The Tiptronic sucks the life out of the engine though.

They are rating the 2.5T at 210hp/195tq.

After careful re-reading I have determined that you must be mentally retarded, or can't read.

I'll help.

"In Japan the normally-aspirated engine is rated at 210 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque"

"We expect the turbocharged version to be closer to 250hp"

PS Still <3 you.

After careful re-reading I have determined that you must be mentally retarded, or can't read.

I'll help.

"In Japan the normally-aspirated engine is rated at 210 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque"

"We expect the turbocharged version to be closer to 250hp"

PS Still <3 you.

I actually didn't read the article. I read about it on TCL and aparently took someone elses word for it, who is retarded.

Makes more sense now, I was wondering how the tq would be lower than hp on a modern turbo engine.

Jones 1, Aaron 0

I tip my hat good sir.

Faggot

Cool. This is a step in the right direction for them. I never like the VQ motors because they are so uninspired. Maybe this 2.5turbo will be a little better.

:gtfo:

Nissan's VQ Engine Receives Ward's 10-Best Engines Award.

The Nissan 3.5-liter VQ V6 engine has been named to the annual Ward's 10-Best Engines list for the 13th straight year by Ward's Communications, Inc.

It is the only engine that has been part of the list every year the award has been presented.

http://www.allbusiness.com/services/business-services/3983751-1.html

I actually didn't read the article. I read about it on TCL and aparently took someone elses word for it, who is retarded.

Makes more sense now, I was wondering how the tq would be lower than hp on a modern turbo engine.

Jones 1, Aaron 0

I tip my hat good sir.

Faggot

You cant see past anything not german and FWD huh?

You cant see past anything not german and FWD huh?

Care to explain? I misread the info, thinking that the turbo hp/tq was going to be what the N/A engine produces.

Then explained that the 2.0T is decent for what it is, nothing more.

??????

I really like the G35/37. Great value, great performance, great features.

But yes, I am a German car fan.

Care to explain? I misread the info, thinking that the turbo hp/tq was going to be what the N/A engine produces.

??????

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

??????

Oh nothing wrong with it, just every single post Ive ever seen you make either brings up a 2.0t a vw or why you should own a vw vs another car or how a vw does in a dry and snow condition's. lol

Oh nothing wrong with it, just every single post Ive ever seen you make either brings up a 2.0t a vw or why you should own a vw vs another car or how a vw does in a dry and snow condition's. lol

x2...

didnt u know vw/audi was dipped in gold an hand built by god him self :jerkit:

good looking car but yea looks the same as all the other stuff out there meh