Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91

This sunday jan 17th...

same deal ...

$11 buy in

pokerstars.com

pays top 15%

10:00 pm

we have a lot more players this time. last time was a lot of fun.

table will be called CR's poker tourny 3.

password will be columbusracing

Edited by JCroz91

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JCroz91
Posted on ClevelandRacing. I say we do $20 buy in though :)

nah.. that will eliminate 1/2 the people from playing. winner got $60 last time and there was only 12 of us. there will be more this time.

we only had 3 ppl signed up sunday morning for the last one. 9 people singed up in one day. now that more people know about it more will register

I think once we do a Few 10 buy ins maybe we can get a few ppl to do a 20 or even higher in the future... as long as there is enough intrest anything is possible.

I will be creating this tourny tonight at about 8pm it will be available to join on PS.

Tourny is up in PokerStars!!!

Also the whole sitting out deal I dont get it. Can you just keep sitting out untill a bunch of people get eliminated then your guarenteed a spot up top?

Technically yes... but most likely by that time you would be "blinded out" meaning that even though you sit out you still have to pay blinds/antes like you would if you were in the game. By the time you get in the money you would have so few chips left it would be pointless. The situation is different for ever tourny but like last week we were at 100/200 blinds and not in the money, you would go broke real fast sitting out like that. At a full table with 15/30 blinds you can survive for a little while, and not lose much.

Some people use this strategy in large tournys (4k) plus players so all the idiots can be weeded out before they begin to play.

Guest JCroz91
Also the whole sitting out deal I dont get it. Can you just keep sitting out untill a bunch of people get eliminated then your guarenteed a spot up top?

no it takes your blinds. so and blinds go up every 15 min. so after like 30-45 min blinds are like 200-400 and u only start out with 1500 chips. you wont last

no it takes your blinds. so and blinds go up every 15 min. so after like 30-45 min blinds are like 200-400 and u only start out with 1500 chips. you wont last

BLinds take a little longer than that to get to 200-400... thats level 8 with 15 min blinds or 2 hrs ....

If you have never played them TURBO tournys are fun too, 5 min blinds means more action.

Tourny Info:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/types/

$20 dollar buy in scares people out? What kind of hobos are you playing with? Let me guess, you do side bets with food stamps?

Eh its just for fun, last night I was playing 10/20 limit so $200+ pots no $20 does not bother me.