Poker Night #2

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JCroz91
I was registered then unregistered and lost my money... Ill be back lol

AHH i wonderd if they did that! lol that sucks id be pissed.

everyone always registers last min. im sure we will pick up like 10 ppl tomorrow. there at least 2 more cause me steve and mike havnt registered yet. also idk if rob is playin again or not but hes not in.

AHH i wonderd if they did that! lol that sucks id be pissed

No no no, sorry didnt explain it well. I unregistered so that I could use that $11 to play before the tourny and lost it. They give you your money back if you unregister.

No no no, sorry didnt explain it well. I unregistered so that I could use that $11 to play before the tourny and lost it. They give you your money back if you unregister.

LoL

Jcroz: they will never unregister you for a tourny.

Guest JCroz91

OHH hahah i see

Well hate to be a little bitch but I can't play tonight, I just got called in to help fix something at work. Maybe I will be back for round two... if anyone is up for it I will make a 2nd tourny right now.

CR's Tourny #4 $10 buy in 12:00 midnight......

if I make it back i will jump into chat.... :mad:

Guest JCroz91
I would be in but cant seem to find it. Still looking :(

Found it WOO! Im a newb to this internet poker thing. lol

its just a bit fast paste rather then poker in person. its still fun tho. did u get in?

fyi when you go to cashier and buy chips use an "echeck". its the only way u can do it i believe. and you have to pull out $11 to get in the tourny

its just a bit fast paste rather then poker in person. its still fun tho. did u get in?

fyi when you go to cashier and buy chips use an "echeck". its the only way u can do it i believe. and you have to pull out $11 to get in the tourny

Yea im in just waiting on the tables to open. Time to make lunch for work tomorrow see you guys in just a bit.

I sent some money over earlier in the day. I was playing the penny tables lol I made 3 cents after playing at the table for about an hour.