Poker Night #2

Guest JCroz91

Ive been thinking and wondering whats holding somebody back from setting up a few computers and accounts and joining the same table? It would give them a great advantage.

You cannot play on the same table on the same IP address, other than that im sure it happens, BUT they do have pretty good collusion software to detect this, (aka if it happens often or if I am RR with weak hands and you have great hands just to get the pot big and then fold to you.)

IF they catch you doing this they will ban you for life and take all the money in your acct.

IMO- ppl would only do this at super high $$ tables anyway, why would you waste your time cheating at low tables for $20 pots when you could be winning $1000 pots

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey how long does it take to get the $ from your PS account back into your bank account?

About 7-14 days if you cash out by check, which is what I usually do on PS, on Full Tilt they have a fast cash option back to your bank acct, that takes 2 days.

IMO the cash out options on FT are much better.

Guest JCroz91
About 7-14 days if you cash out by check, which is what I usually do on PS, on Full Tilt they have a fast cash option back to your bank acct, that takes 2 days.

IMO the cash out options on FT are much better.

ahh that sucks

Guest JCroz91
Do you mind explaining what that is before I jump in?

sit and go is just a small fast tourny.. prob will take 30 min. maybe quicker being turbo. and they are usually only 1 or 2 tables

Just click on sit and go and you will see all of the tourneys they have 1 table or multi tables. Best bang for your buck and you get a lot of practice this way also if you are new to the game. I have won plenty of these from 20 bucks into the hundreds with a very small buy in.

Guest JCroz91
I'd be in.

Won a sit and go last night, well placed 2nd. $60

how many ppl? buy in? i want to get in a sit and go tonight. iv been getting on for like 10-15 min at a time over the past few days. and im up to $50 starting out w. $6. not bad for only playing maybe a total of an hour

how many ppl? buy in? i want to get in a sit and go tonight. iv been getting on for like 10-15 min at a time over the past few days. and im up to $50 starting out w. $6. not bad for only playing maybe a total of an hour

Cant check right now im at work but it was like 16 or 18 people? $10 buy in.