Poker Night #2

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is how my night goes. I start out putting 25 bucks into my pokerstars account then playing some penny tables. I play for an hour making a whooping 3 cents.

I then play in the 3rd tourny for 11 bucks. I played like crap in that one and lost early on.

I then registered for the 4th tourny for 11 bucks. Between the 3rd and 4th I played enough hands to take me to 20 cents left in the bank lol.

The 4th tourny was a lot smaller only 4 people. I took 3rd making 8 bucks!

Now here is the kicker. I dropped from the 4th tourny and played at some random .50/1$ table too clear out the 8 bucks I had left. After an hour I signed off for the night with $86 in the bank.

:D

So thanks for the fun night and nice to meet some of you! Ill be sure to be in the next tourny.

P.S. this online poker is odd. Defiantly faster and harder to judge hands compared to real tables.

So here is how my night goes. I start out putting 25 bucks into my pokerstars account then playing some penny tables. I play for an hour making a whooping 3 cents.

I then play in the 3rd tourny for 11 bucks. I played like crap in that one and lost early on.

I then registered for the 4th tourny for 11 bucks. Between the 3rd and 4th I played enough hands to take me to 20 cents left in the bank lol.

The 4th tourny was a lot smaller only 4 people. I took 3rd making 8 bucks!

Now here is the kicker. I dropped from the 4th tourny and played at some random .50/1$ table too clear out the 8 bucks I had left. After an hour I signed off for the night with $86 in the bank.

:D

So thanks for the fun night and nice to meet some of you! Ill be sure to be in the next tourny.

P.S. this online poker is odd. Defiantly faster and harder to judge hands compared to real tables.

That was a great comeback but how were you able to sit down on the 50/1.00 table with only 8 bucks ? or am I reading it wrong. The .50/1.00 table has a 20.00 and 50.00 min buy in. I had fun and was really down on chips when it came down to the final 3. I was surprized at the comeback I made from being 3rd and low stack. I had a nice flush on the turn that helped a little. You guys played a good game. I am in for sure on the next one. The 12 midinight one was just to late for me last night. Who was it here that I was heads up with ?

That was a great comeback but how were you able to sit down on the 50/1.00 table with only 8 bucks ? or am I reading it wrong. The .50/1.00 table has a 20.00 and 50.00 min buy in. I had fun and was really down on chips when it came down to the final 3. I was surprized at the comeback I made from being 3rd and low stack. I had a nice flush on the turn that helped a little. You guys played a good game. I am in for sure on the next one. The 12 midinight one was just to late for me last night. Who was it here that I was heads up with ?

He was sitting at a limit table i presume.

GJ on the 86 bucks its amazing how fast you can make money on the higher limits. now that you have 86 go to a 1/2 or 2/4 limit table and triple it. (Oh and then cash some out lol)

Who was it here that I was heads up with ?

That, was me! I new I shouldn't have went all in on my K8 off suit. But both of us were playing really tight, and I could see it lasting another hour. So I just called you. I got second.

I also got second in the midnight game!

It was a limit table. I played it to do one of 2 things. Either loss it fast or gain an amount faster than the penny tables. :D

It was a limit table. I played it to do one of 2 things. Either loss it fast or gain an amount faster than the penny tables. :D

I was up $180 doing what you did, then just lost it all so quick. If you see your luck is running out, stop lol.

Guest JCroz91
He was sitting at a limit table i presume.

GJ on the 86 bucks its amazing how fast you can make money on the higher limits. now that you have 86 go to a 1/2 or 2/4 limit table and triple it. (Oh and then cash some out lol)

hey how long does it take to get the $ from your PS account back into your bank account?

Ok well then you did do pretty good then if you only started 8 bucks. I just sit on a limit table a few minutes ago and almost doubled my buy in with only playing 3 hands. I had pockets Qs and hit another Q on the flop then the board paired up to boot. The only think I dont like is it seems hard to out bet your component. Everyone just keeps calling. Im so use to no limit but then again it is less risky. It works both ways I guess.

Ok well then you did do pretty good then if you only started 8 bucks. I just sit on a limit table a few minutes ago and almost doubled my buy in with only playing 3 hands. I had pockets Qs and hit another Q on the flop then the board paired up to boot. The only think I dont like is it seems hard to out bet your component. Everyone just keeps calling. Im so use to no limit but then again it is less risky. It works both ways I guess.

Exactly... you really need to draw in big pot situations and bet big to play 1 on1 or 1 on 2 when you have big hands.