Local place to buy 750cc injectors?

staywide8

Well first you fail,

By the time you made this post you could have ordered them off the net at a cheaper price than prolly anywhere in town.

Your leaving out what kind and for what application.

High or low impedance?

Last but not least I win.

Be specific in a request and use the search button. More than likely 80% of the sponsors in the top right of your browser could get them for you.

Well first you fail,

By the time you made this post you could have ordered them off the net at a cheaper price than prolly anywhere in town.

Your leaving out what kind and for what application.

High or low impedance?

Last but not least I win.

Be specific in a request and use the search button. More than likely 80% of the sponsors in the top right of your browser could get them for you.

HUH? Please look before you talk. My cars to the left, my post says high impedance. How many vendor are open right now? And I want them now.

Who fails?

X2 on cheaper online....

But why r u needed 750s there you sneeky bastard.... lol ps ur still gonna get walked buy this stock turdblow srt ;)

LOL. My 750's are on the fritz. Dont know if it'd be better to have them cleaned and balanced or just buy a new set.

did u state your concerns with mike or jeff? im guessing something was said about the new style injectors right? the only thing diffrent with your car from the norm would be the unhappyness of the 05 computer. i have a 04 srt4 so i know alittle about them(just for credibility).if i remember right it has a stumble every once and a while. and cant be reproduced at the shop. why do cars have to do that to us.lol

Well of course. But then you guys want more money. I wasn't the happiest with where my tune was to start with though.

For a quick touch-up on the tune? I think Eric has looked at the on again / off again stumble issue quite a few times and we have not charged you once. We charge for a MAJOR change (Like your 3-bar upgrade) but that is it.

Jeff

PS -- I will call you in a few to give you an injector quote. Cleaning / Balancing your existing injectors won't fix your problem.

For a quick touch-up on the tune? I think Eric has looked at the on again / off again stumble issue quite a few times and we have not charged you once. We charge for a MAJOR change (Like your 3-bar upgrade) but that is it.

Jeff

PS -- I will call you in a few to give you an injector quote. Cleaning / Balancing your existing injectors won't fix your problem.

You've never done anything for the stumble. You guys charge me to talk to you?