AT&T, iPhone Monthly Rate Drops $30

Putty

Woohoo!!!!

Responding to price cuts from Verizon, AT&T today rolled out new unlimited plans for all devices on its network, including the iPhone. Under the new plans taking effect on Monday, iPhone customers can sign up for unlimited voice and data for $99.99 per month, although texting packages remain separate for an additional fee. The unlimited voice and data plan represents a $30 discount from the previous unlimited plan for the iPhone.

All smartphone customers, including iPhone customers, may now buy unlimited voice and data for $99.99. For smartphone customers with Family Talk plans (prices assume 2 smartphones), unlimited voice and data is now available for $179.99. Texting plans remain unchanged at $20 for unlimited plans for individuals, $30 for Family Talk Plans.

Existing customers will be permitted to change to the new plans as of Monday via AT&T's website, with no monetary penalty or extension to contract terms. It is unclear at this time whether there will be any adjustment to AT&T's non-unlimited plans to reposition its pricing tiers in relation to the new, lower unlimited price.

STILL can't come anywhere close to Sprints plans

good news for existing customers, but otherwise overpriced shit FTL!

this, my plan is like 59 and i get umlimited data/text and 450 mins. Which i only use about 150 due to the free mobile to any mobile.

im sure it is better, but im with the people above...i couldnt see myself paying $100/mo or more for phone service. i need my phone to make calls, and sometimes send text messages. for unlimited text, 450 minutes, insurance, i pay $60.96/mo. even that i still feel like its too much

im sure it is better, but im with the people above...i couldnt see myself paying $100/mo or more for phone service. i need my phone to make calls, and sometimes send text messages. for unlimited text, 450 minutes, insurance, i pay $60.96/mo. even that i still feel like its too much

I agree, It may be cheaper than before but its no where close to what other carrier's have. I have Verizon and my monthly bill is no bigger than $53.00. So when you pay the $99 for the voice and data you still have to pay for a text plan?

I agree, It may be cheaper than before but its no where close to what other carrier's have. I have Verizon and my monthly bill is no bigger than $53.00. So when you pay the $99 for the voice and data you still have to pay for a text plan?

I have Verizon as well and my monthly bill is $72. I have 450 minutes, unlimited text and insurance. I know I'm being ripped off, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it.

My contract is up in May. I think I'm going to go to Wally World and check into their Straight Talk phones/plans. I saw a commercial last night where you get 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, 30MB data, for like $30 a month.

Who is your service provider? That's the exact same plan that I have and I'm paying $12 more per month than you are!

STILL can't come anywhere close to Sprints plans

good news for existing customers, but otherwise overpriced shit FTL!

According to this (http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=127149&p=irol-newsArticle_newsroom&ID=1113525) its the exact same price...

Tmobile on the other hand is $80 unlimited voice + data

According to this (http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=127149&p=irol-newsArticle_newsroom&ID=1113525) its the exact same price...

Tmobile on the other hand is $80 unlimited voice + data

until you factor in the fact that Sprint has a 450 minute unlimited data/text/everything plan with UNLIMITED mobile to mobile ON ANY CARRIER.

thereby negating my need to use said 450 anytime minutes on anything other than calling a business of some sort, seeing as how 90% of people nowadays use ONLY cell phones.

All of this for $69.99

which for me is actually much cheaper than that even

- 18.89 (27% chase employee discount)

- 20.00 (retention offered me $20 off per month for a new 2 year agreement)

----------- making my grand total before taxes and fees

$31.10 per month..............................................................................................................................LOLing all the way to the bank!

sprint has awful coverage.

i have never had anything but rock solid coverage for the past 9 years, and anytime i had a problem it was always resolved to me liking, usually with a credit to my account to boot!

oh i will also be picking this up, hopefully before summer

HTC "Supersonic"

it is basically an HTC HD2 running Android :thumbup: instead of WM :thumbdown:

specs:

WiMax 4G

4.3 inch capacitive multi-touch display running at 800 x 480

android 2.1 with HTC's Sense UI

1Ghz Snapdragon CPU

512MB of ROM, 448MB of RAM

5 megapixel camera

wifi 802.11n capable

i think i just came!