02 Kabota 1700 4x4 w/loader

79 international backhoe

07 20' enclosed trailor

09 cuisinart 10 speed blender

thats all i can think of right now...im sure im forgetting something

oh yeah...

98 22' stingray in/out board

4) yes i am tough (ha)

5) I wear my sunglasses at night (anyone who gets that is older than I)

6) Not from Pickerington, just live hear

7) It is ALL import jap crap

8) I have met paul in the RR at the crown sports bar. I was gonna shake his hand but his fingers smelled like shit

Anything else?

• Upvote 2

You want the body search talk to Paul he gives those out in the Men's bathroom at the Crown Sports bar.

WTF????

8) I have met paul in the RR at the crown sports bar. I was gonna shake his hand but his fingers smelled like shit

Anything else?

DOUBLE WTF???

What's Up, what's up?

You wanna party?

You wanna make out with us?

You wear thong underpants?

You want us to take our shirts off?

Where do you live?

Is your mom hot too?

Where do you live?

What's your address?

You like pizza?

nice sexdrive reference

• Upvote 1

how does the rep system work

Every member gets a chance to rep you based on a post. If you like this one, you click thescales at the bottom left and weigh in. New guys must receive a certain number of reps before they are allowed to see the site. So you want your first post(intro), to follow the rules layed out in the stickies. This includes details about yourself, and your vehicles. Above all else, include pics of yourself. You only get a chance to give rep to each person once. So if your intro sucks and everyone -reps you, only to find out later in the thread your a nice guy its too late because they cant take it back.

A gun crew member is just a sub group a member has started and you can add your name to the list(join the group) stating you are a member.

Every member gets a chance to rep you based on a post. If you like this one, you click thescales at the bottom left and weigh in. New guys must receive a certain number of reps before they are allowed to see the site. So you want your first post(intro), to follow the rules layed out in the stickies. This includes details about yourself, and your vehicles. Above all else, include pics of yourself. You only get a chance to give rep to each person once. So if your intro sucks and everyone -reps you, only to find out later in the thread your a nice guy its too late because they cant take it back.

A gun crew member is just a sub group a member has started and you can add your name to the list(join the group) stating you are a member.

thanks cuz

looks like you have a hot heap of steaming shit man.

Welcome i guess..

well lets see......we can race anytime you want! there might be a few things in my arsenal that i didnt mention. then you can see what a hot steaming pile of shit smells like as it mercks your awesome 4 banger (suburu?) I own quads with more motor. ooooooh burn!